NOTE 2

This note is more towards returning readers, if you're new, I'd recommend skipping to the first chapter "Finally Seniors!" as some of the info here may spoil some things. Thanks for understanding.

However, assuming you read "Yuriality" first, which is the original story with the "canon" decisions made by the readers at the time, you can skip to the chapter "On To Business" as that's where the changes start.

Nonetheless, welcome and thank you for coming by to read. I hope you enjoy the story.
—————————————————————————
Welcome to the "Broken Love" Alternative to Yuriality.

This one was actually the first alternative to be written. The decisions were made by the account FnafFanficsForever around the time when I was planning on having several alternatives with different readers making different choices so we could have several books with several paths.

Now that actually takes a lot more effort and time than I initially thought and I was way over my head with the idea, but in planning it seems fun, execution is just a little difficult.

Nonetheless, here we are, the first result of a book with fan made choices. Now this one, well this one was the introduction of our protagonist being an asshole, which was supposed to be a bit of an eye opener to what he can be should the wrong decisions be made. While he is certainly not as nice as he is in the original Yuriality, the existence of the Devastation Alternative shows that he can be much worse.

Like Devastation, I kinda like this one. It's different, and since it was the first alternative and because of how early on things start changing, I had to come up with stuff so it already strays away from the original Yuriality and it's easy to catch right away.

I wish I could say the same for True Love, because despite there being a change in decision early on, the outcome doesn't really show any changes right away.

Actually that's another thing. If you go by the Yuriality stories from best to worst, in character personality not quality, this would be the order.

True Love
Yuriality
Broken Love
Devastation

And Yuriality came first, then Broken Love came second, then came Devastation and finally True Love after some more months later.

What this means is that Yuriality and Broken Love are the bases, Broken Love being the base for Devastation and Yuriality being the bases for True Love.

I guess what this means is that I had to really come up with stuff for the bases while the best and worse alternatives sorta play off of them instead.

Or maybe. Sorta. Kinda.

I'm not sure where I was going with that. All I know is that I'd reference Yuriality for the writing of True Love and I'd reference Broken Love for the writing of Devastation.

Yeah where was I going with that?

Either way, I hope you enjoy this story. Since he isn't just a mindless killer in this one, I think there's room for more negative emotion to be represented instead. I can't recall how I did in doing so, but I'm hoping I did alright, I'll be posting and reading along so I'll figure that out with you all.

Also, just one last thing to note. Since this one isn't a main storyline book, meaning it doesn't go in the Love, Main, or Hate Series', it doesn't have a continuation. This is the one and only book for it and that's where it ends.

Alright now with that, without further ado, here we have and present,

The Yuriality Alternative,

Broken Love.