Chapter 35 - Progressing

It was moving day and Mya stepped foot into her new house. Jordan was outside with the movers as she walked around the house. The only thing she wanted to do was get in the bed, but nothing was set up but the movie room.

She hadn't been in the house since Jordan surprised her with Hope's room. Now, that room is one room that has to be changed.

Mya made her way up the stairs and to the door with the pink letters, H. M. G. She slowly opened the door and walked in. 

It was so hard for her to not cry, but she couldn't help herself. The room that her husband prepared for their daughter is now vacant. A part of her became very weak just thinking about everything. She and Jordan were supposed to move into their new house along with Hope, but there was no Hope.

Mya walked around the room, picturing what it could have been like if Hope were alive.

She stayed in the room until the movers were finished moving everything into the house and left. Mya heard Jordan calling her name, but she didn't answered. She then heard his voice getting closer to the door. 

In her hands was a pink teddy bear and she rocked back and forth in the chair.

"Mya?" he slowly walked into the nursey after opening the door. "I've been looking for you. You were up here the entire time?"

"Yea." she said dryly. 

"I made our bed up so that we could at least sleep well our first night here." He said. "Come on, let's go to bed, baby." he held his ahnd out for her to grab it.

Mya stood up and took his hand. Jordan could feel her weakness. He could feel her trying to hold his hand, "Baby? Are you hungry?" He asked.

"Not really." she answered.  "I just want to lay down."

"Could you eat something, please?" he asked.

"I'm not hungry." she walked to the door and before she could walked out the nursery, she collasped.

"Mya!" Jordan rushed to her side. "Baby!" he knelt down to her side to see if she were still breathing. He called 9-1-1 immediately and had her rushed to the hospital.

Jordan was tired of seeing the inside of the hospital. With this being the second time Mya was in there, it was scaring him. Jordan loves his wife, but now she's a whole different person. He hadn't done anything but worry about her and it seemed as though everything was getting worse.

She'd been clinically depressed and ended up being placed in the hospital. Jordan felt as though he could break down at any moment, but he had to stya strong for his wife.

He reached for Mya's hand as she lied in her bed. Her eyes fluttered open and she noticed her surrouonding.

"What's going on?" she asked. "Why am I here?" she looked to Jordan.

"Baby calm down, you fainted at the house." he said softly to keep her calm.

She tried to pull the cover off of her, "I need to get out of here, I can't be here." she tried to get out the bed, but Jordan stopped her. 

"No, babe, you have to stay here. I need to get better before you can go home."

She shook her head, moving his hand, "No I can't be here." she began to cry.

He sat on the side of the bed and held her, "Relax. It's okay. You'll be out of here soon. You just have to get better first."

"I am better, I don't want to be here."