Chapter 32 - Karma

"Why are you doing this Trent? What did I ever do to you?" Allie cried.

"I was going to leave you alone, but you decided to team up with my brother and take me to court!" He fussed.

Allie couldn't believe Trent with through all of this just to get revenge. "Trent, you need help!"

He raised his hand and hit her with all his strength, leaving a red mark on her face. "You were supposed to be like Destiny."

Allie was in total shock at what was going on. She'd been tied to a chair in a house, somewhere in Atlanta.

"She wouldn't dare take me to court, that girl really loved me, as much as she loved you." He looked Allie in the eyes. "But I should have figured you were going to betray me just like you betrayed her."

"Me?" Allie tried to widen her eyes, but her face was hurting. "I wasn't alone, you were definitely part of the betrayal."

"You were playing both roles as her friend and my side chick, but you were getting way too jealous." He said in disgust. "Caused me my woman."

"Your woman? I was your woman! Not her! You didn't want her, you were using her," she said, "we were using her." She corrected herself.

Allie was couldn't believe what she'd gotten herself into. Trenton had completely changed on her. She regretting everything she'd done to be with him.

Seeing how Trenton had done so much that she ended up in Atlanta just to kidnap her. She wished she would have stayed in New Orleans at her meeting with Chris and Derrick, but she recieved at call from her manager saying that she had to fly out to Atlanta that day for an appearance at one of their hottest clubs, but when she got to Atlanta, it was all a set up. Trenton was behind the whole thing.

She had no clue where she was, but she know she was in a house. She didn't know that Trenton had a house in Atlanta. They were in the bedroom and there she was sitting in the middle of the room, tied to a chair.

"Why are you doing this, Trent? This is not the man I fell in love with."

"Don't try to get all soft and sincere on me!"

"Is this how you did Melanie?" She asked.

"Actually, it's almost the same. Only thing is, I won't burn you or this house down. I'd rather see you suffer for a while before killing you." he gave her an evil stare. Trenton walked to the dresser and opened the top drawer and pulled out a gun. "But please believe that you won't see another day of your life," he took the safety lock off, "because you know too damn much."

"If you shoot me, you'll go to prison for that, but you'll have your brother who can still tell the story about you killing Melanie."

"Oh, don't worry, he got something coming for him. Right now, I'm working on you." He aimed the gun at her. "Now, I want to shoot you one time, but I don't want you to die, I just want you to suffer for a while."

Allie's felt her heart racing. She'd never imagined this happening to her. She fell in love with a monster and there was no way out for her. "No, Trent, come on. Don't do it." She begged. "I promise I'll keep my mouth shut."

He smirked a little, letting out an evil laugh. "Oh, really? And how am I supposed to be sure of that?" he asked.

"I'm telling you now, you have to believe me. I won't say a word." She cried.

"See, I don't. Ever since you left me, my trust for you has slimmed down so much." He said.

"Trent, please!"