Chapter 15

Jordan and Mya were at the doctor for a prenatal appointment. Jordan was excited about being at the doctor and finding out more news about the baby. It reminded him of when Angel was pregnant with JJ and Heaven. He loved his kids and was excited to be expecting another baby with the love of his life.

"How are you feeling?" He asked Mya, as he held her hand.

"I'm alright." She answered, flashing a smile.

They were called into the doctor's office where they talked to the doctor about everything concerning the baby and the mother's health. Jordan was the main one asking questions and Mya didn't know what to ask since she'd didn't know what to expect.

After the appointment, Mya and Jordan had gone out to lunch. Although Jordan had been back, he still hadn't told Mya that he forgives her and she felt that he was holding it against her. Whenever he talked to her, it would be more about the plans for the baby, not them, just the baby.

"About our living arrangements?" Mya spoke. "We're going to look for a place to stay until and you can live with me and Cassie while we find a place."

"Actually, I've already been looking for places for us." He said.

"You looked at places without me?" She questioned. "Why?

"I wanted to surprise you with a home, because I feel that as your man, your future husband, I provide a home for my soon to be wife, but I figured we should look at homes together so that we could find a home together. That only seems fair." He explained.

"When are we going to start? I would like for us to have our own place by the time the baby is born, so that Cassie doesn't have to put up with us." She chuckled.

"Then we better get on this house hunt." He said, putting a fork-full of food in his mouth.

That weekend, they went to look for homes. Jordan took Mya to the houses that he already saw, he just wanted her opinion on them. There were four places he saw and three of them he liked. One out of the four houses, Mya fell in love with one of them.

 They had a lot to do for the next year of their lives and some of it was quite unexpected. Moving, having a wedding, and having a baby. This was going to be some journey for the two of them.

When Mya and Jordan had a little date night out and enjoying themselves, they talked about all of their plans for the future. They were both excited about their wedding which was only a month away. They were having a small wedding which was only going to include their close family and friends.

Some of Jordan's family was flying in from Philly and some of Mya's family was driving from her hometown, Houston. Mya wanted to just go to the courthouse and get married there, but she realized that a wedding wouldn't be complete without family.

It was a week until the wedding and Mya was excited. She felt great about marrying Jordan. Becoming a wife was something she always wanted to live to see and she was glad that the time was near. She wanted to have a bachelorette party, but it wasn't going to be as fun since she couldn't drink. She knew that Cassie was going to throw her a party anyway.

 Mya was at the grocery store during the week, just having some alone time out and she ran into he cousin, Destiny.

"Dest?" Mya called her name.

Destiny turned around, wondering who said her name. "Mya?" She tried to smile. "Hey." She said, nervously.

Destiny was the last person Mya expected to run into anywhere. Although it had been a while Mya seen Destiny, she was happy to see her, knowing that she was okay, or at least seemed like she was okay.