Chapter 23 - "Should Have Walked Away"

"Take me to Trent's house." Allie fussed as soon as she got in the car.

"No, I'm taking you to your house." Jackson refused.

"Take me over there now! That bitch got me messed up if she thinks she's going to get away with this." 

"No, I'm taking you home." Jackson said, keeping his eyes on the road.

When they pulled into her driveway, she got out the car before he could park the car and she went directly to her car. Once she had gotten closer to her car she stopped in her tracks. "What the hell?" She stared at her tires.

Jackson walked up and stood next to her to see what she was looking at. "Damn."

"This bitch is really trying me." Allie walked around her car and saw the other side. "Ugh!" All four of her tires were slashed and she knew that nobody but Destiny did it.

Jackson stood still, not knowing what to do. "Allie, stay here and I'll send someone over to get you some knew tires." He said.

"No! Fuck no! You're going to take me to Trent's house right now! Fuck these tires." She stormed back to his car and he follwed her.

"Allie, I'm not taking you anywhere! Go in the house and I'll be back." 

Allie stood in the way of the driver's door to Jackson's car, refusing to move. Jackson sighed.

"Take me over there." She demanded. 

"Move!" He said sternly. "You don't need to go over to their house for anything." He tried not to use to much force as he pushed her out the way. He managed to get into his car and he drove away.

Jackson called a friend of his to ask him to bring Allie some new tires for her car. After he did that he was almost at Chris's house. When he got to Chris's house, Chris wasn't there, but Cassie was.

"Hi." Cassie answered the door. "Chris didn't tell me that you were stopping by, but he's not here right now."

"He didn't know I was coming. I really thought he'd be here though." Jackson said. Sometimes when he talked to Cassie he felt nervous because she seemed to intimidate him. At least that's what he thinks. 

"Oh, I'll just give him a call and see how long he'll be, would you like to come in?" She asked.

"Sure." Jackson was glad to be away from all the negative energy Allie had. 

After a few minutes of being on the phone she'd finally came into the living room where Jackson was seated. "He's actually around the corner, he'll be here in a few. Do you want something to drink?" She asked.

"No thank you." He said.

"Well, make yourself at home." Cassie said as she disappeared into the kitchen. 

A few minutes later, Chris came into the house. He greeted Cassie with a kiss and greet Jackson with a  handshake. "Hey, bro, what you doing here?" He asked.

"Man, what is ya brother doing to those girls?" Jackson asked with a chuckle.

"Who?" Chris asked as he got comfortable in his chair.

"Allie and Destiny." Jackson answered.

"It's cray that they're both in love with him. I don't know what it is." Chris chuckled. "But I don't like it."

I'm actually concerned about Destiny. I don't condone domestic violence and I will not just sit back and let her be abused and I damn sure won't let my cousin be abused either." Jackson's tone was serious.