Preparations

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

BRITNEY'S POV

The next morning, I wake up to Blaine shaking me. He is so nice!! Anyone else would have just knocked me off of my bed. I keep thinking about why I need to wake up so early. That's when it hits me.

We are all going to go get Whitney back today!!!!!!!!!!

I am really excited. I get my sister back. Finally!!!! It took us long enough to find her. I jump up out of bed and take a shower.

When I get out, I put on a pair of basketball shorts and a crop-top that says 'Always Ready To Fight'. Doesn't it fit the situation perfectly. I mean I get to go up against rouges and I have to be ready to fight.

Once I am ready, I go downstairs and grab something to eat. When I get to the kitchen, I see Logan behind the stove cooking. I go up to her and ask

"Why are you cooking? Your not the Omega anymore. You don't have to do that".

When she turns around, I see a big bruise the size of a fist on her face. I say

" Who hit you? And don't lie".

She says " Adrian" and with that, I set off to find Adrian pulling Logan behind me. When we find Adrian, I go up to him. He isn't facing us, so I tap on his shoulder. Right when he turns around, I slam my fist into his face as hard as I can.

Adrian falls to the ground holding his face and groaning. In my defense, I can hit really hard. I don't care. He shouldn't have hit her and make her make everyone breakfast. Especially after I told him yesterday not to mess with her. I say

" This is why you don't hit girls. I told you yesterday to keep your hands and body away from her. You just don't listen. Is that the way to treat your pack trainer?".

He growls " She isn't the pack trainer! She is to weak! She is pathetic!".

Logan growls back and says " I am right here you idiot!'.

Then she kicks him. Hard!!! In his man hood!!! Guess he won't be having kids any time soon!!!

Logan says " I am not weak or pathetic. You are!!! You can't keep it in your pants long enough to find and wait for your mate. No wonder Britney moved on and doesn't want you after the rejection".

I open the door with Logan at my side. I hand her a pair of ray bans. We step out on the porch. We put on our ray bans and walk down the steps in a bad ass and dramatic exit.

I head to the training field and wait for the rest of the pack to get there. I just want to go get Whitney back.

*******TEN MINUTES LATER*******

Everyone finally arrives. YAYYY!!!!! Only waited for ten minutes.

Some people are going to go in human form to carry the guns with silver bullets and other silver weapons. I guess they aren't that affected by it much. Whatever. We could use all the help we can get. Blaine even had some of our warriors come over night to help. Isn't he just sweet!!

I am one of the people going in human form because I haven't shifted yet. If you can remember, I am a Gold wolf. I can't shift until I get marked by my mate.

That isn't gonna happen though. Adrian is not coming anywhere near me with his teeth. I don't know where they have been. I mean the sluts he sleeps with are so gross. I don't know if werewolves can get diseases, but I am not taking any chances.

I am so caught up in thought that I didn't realize that most of the wolves were shifting. I see Blaine's wolf come up to me. His wolf is so handsome. It is midnight black, but it is so black that in the moonlight it will look blue. I know because back at his pack, he normally let me ride on his back when he wanted to go on a run.

Blaine mind links me and asks if I want to ride on him. I nod my head 'Yes' and he bends down, so I can climb up. After I am seated, Blaine runs up to the front with Adrian, Logan, and Blaze. Adrian looks over to Blaine and sees me riding on him. Adrian whimpers and looks away.

Then Blaze and Logan take off running with everyone following them. I guess we are gonna start our five hour trek now.

*******AT THE CLEARING*******

BLAINE'S POV

When we reach the clearing, I have thoughts racing through my mind. I keep thinking about how this rescue could turn bad. Like Whitney dieing. Like to many rouges. Like to many lies lost. Like mates being separated. So many possibilities run through my mind. What if I lose Britney or she breaks up with me? I don't think I would be able to handle that.

My wolf keeps pacing and growling. I tried to ask what's wrong, but I just get ignored and shut out. He keeps making me ansy and nervous. I mean really. How nervous can one person really be?

I feel someone petting me and I know it is Britney. Instead of my wolf purring like he usually does, he is being really quiet. I can tell something is on his mind and bothering him. He keeps growling at me like he doesn't like Britney's touch. Whatever.

I hear Britney talking to Blaze and I decide to listen. Blaze says

" Okay. Britney, Blaine, Me, Logan, and Adrian will go to look at the building that we know Whitney is being held in. Is everyone okay with this?".

Everyone nods their heads. I notice that most people have already shifted into human forms again. I lower my wolf body down, so Britney can climb off. When she does, I shift back into human form. I put on a pair of loose basketball shorts, so I can shift quickly. I say

" So what is the plan exactly? I mean for the spying not attacking."

Britney says " Simple. We just go up as close to the building as we can while staying in the trees and away from any patrol Mr.K put out. See simple."

I'm confused. I ask " Who's 'Mr.K'."

Blaze says " That's what Whitney named her kidnapper. He is her kidnapper and a guy, so it is Mr.K."

I have a moment when a lightbulb goes off in your head and your like 'Ahhhh' or 'Ohhhh now that makes sense'. Everyone else seemed to have the same moment. I say

" Can we go now please? My wolf is getting really antsy and it is honestly annoying."

Britney says " Yeah. Let's go".

It takes us about three minutes to get to the buiding in human form. The building is actually a cabin slash wooden prison. It isn't that big. It only has one floor, but I see that there is a basement. Before you ask how I know this, I should tell you that I have a masters degree in architecture.

I am broke out of my thoughts when Adrian says

" There isn't that many guards by the looks of it. We definetly will out number them. Maybe one of their wolves against three of ours. That's good. Anybody see anything that should be important?."

Britney says " There looks to be a special lock system in the front that would need a hand or finger print to open it. See any other entrances?".

Nobody sees any. Logan says " Why don't we walk the perimeter and look for traps and another entrance?".

Britney mouths 'Yeah' and silently fist pounds Logan's fist. As we walk around, nobody finds any traps, but we do find an entrance that leads straight to the basement. Dumb asses! Like seriously! Who would have an entrance to where you were keeping your kidnappee at? Idiots.

We walk back to camp and help make fires for the hot dogs and food to cook. We have to cook the food early because once night falls the fire will be noticeable.It is about ten minutes to sunset when we put out the fires and eat.

I shift into my wolf form along with others. I go find Britney who is already wrapped up in a blanket that I didn't know she had. I lay down next to her. She snuggles into me and uses me as a pillow and for warmth.

Before I fall asleep, I think one thing.

Tomorrow, we will fight to get Whitney back.