Ceremony

CHAPTER SEVEN

ADRIAN'S POV

After a month of searching for Britney, we found no trace of her. The trace we did pick up went all the way to the airport and disappeared. She must have used a different name because there was no Britney Falls flights at all.

Now, it has been a month and twelve days since she left. I can't feel anything from her because I rejected her. Since I rejected her my wolf hasn't said a word to me.

I am now an alpha that is luna less.
Yesterday, my pack was attacked by rouges but we fought them off. Only 15 attacked, but we still have rouges roaming our borders.

If the rouge problem doesn't go away and gets worse, I have decided to ask the Blue Moon Pack to come and help us out. I have heard many stories of their new pack trainer.

I don't know if it is a boy or a girl. I suspect it is a boy, but I could be wrong. Either way, the person is now known to be the best pack trainer any pack has had yet. The person also loves to prank people, so when they come I will have to sleep with one eye open.

Back to Britney. I wish she would just come back. With the rouges attacking, I know how important it is to have a luna and mate. I introduced Allyson as the luna, but it isn't the same. All she is is a whore who still gets all the guys.

----------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~--------

BRITNEY'S POV

It had been a month and a half since I started training with the pack. Now, I am known as the best fighter in the pack with the help of Blaine. I don't know how, but I now train the pack. I don't mean to brag, but I can even beat Blaine in a fight. I find it hilarious. Like who do you know that can beat an alpha in a fight. ME that's who!!!

I asked Blaine to wait until, I fully got settled in for him to give me a welcome ceremony into the pack.

Today is the ceremony and Blaine is making me wear a dress, so I am making him by it. He also is going with me to the mall and I am going on a full out shopping spree. Shhh! Don't tell Blaine. He doesn't know yet. I am going to make him carry all of my bags. Right now I'm sitting on my bed listening to my new orange Iphone 5C that Blaine got for me. He said it was a present for becoming the pack trainer. I ain't gonna argue with that though.

Breaking me out of my thoughts, I hear Blaine yell " Britney hurry up!!! We need to leave if you are going to get back before the ceremony with enough time to get ready!!"

" I'm coming!" then I jumped off the balcony and jumped into the car.

Blaine came out of the door and when he got in the car he litterly screamed.

"I guess you didn't expect me to already in the car!!" I said inbetween laughing.

"Haha very funny" He grumbled. That just made me laugh harder until I had tears coming out of my eyes.

When we got to the mall, Blaine immediately pulled me into Rue 21. He said" Hurry up and pick out a couple of dresses while I pick out a couple, so we can hurry up and get out of here".

" You know I have to try them all on right" I said as I walked away laughing.

------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~----------

After what seemed like hours I finally found the perfect dress. I was a red dress with black lace over top. It comes down about 6 inches below my butt and it hugs all of my features perfectly. Suprisingly, I didn't find it. BLAINE DID!!!!! He can be such a girl sometimes.

Now, I need to find a pair of shoes. I really want to find a pair of red heels, but if I don't I will stick with Black.

Blaine and I ended up in DSW. After trying on about 50 pairs of heels and looking for thirty minutes, I finally found the perfect pair of heels.