Revelation

CHAPTER TEN

BLAINE'S POV

I woke up to the sun shining brightly through the window of the guest bedroom window. I go to the spare bathroom and use it. Then I see that there is a walk-in shower that could easily fit five people. When I get out of the shower, I dress in a muscle shirt, dark jeans, black vans, and black ray bans. I go downstairs and find that Britney isn't awake yet. I go to her room and see she is sound asleep. I decide to have fun and prank her. I get red food coloring and put it in her shampoo. Then, I take a bucket of cold water and dump it on her face. I know that she will be awake in about five seconds, so I run out of the room. She will get up in

Five

Four

Three

Two

One

"Who the fuck just woke me up by dumping ice cold water on my face?!!!!!!!!" I hear Britney scream.

When she came into the kitchen looking wet and as mad as hell, I can't help myself. I just bust out laughing and can't stop.

Britney says
"So it was the sexy muscle shirt dude who decided to dump a bucket of cold water on my face."!!

I walk up to her and give her a hug and say

"I'm sorry babe. I just wanted you to wake up. Here let me make it up to you. Don't use your shampoo and use mine."

Britney says. "Why do I have to use your shampoo?"

"Because I may or may not have put red food coloring in it" I say sheepishly.

Then her parents walk into the room and they run to give Britney a big hug.They start to cry and her mom, Ashley, says

"Omg, Britney your okay. Your not dead! Everyone thought and said that you were dead!"

Britney says "'I'm not dead thanks to Blaine. He accepted me into his pack and I became the best fighter and trainer in the world!!"

Gabriel(her dad) says

"YOUR THE TRAINER OF THE BLUE MOON PACK!!!!OMG THAT IS SOOO AMAZING BABY GIRL!!!!!"

Britney slightly blushes and says "Thanks daddy!"

I say " Hi. I'm Blaine you must be Gabriel and Ashley. "

"Yes we are and thank you for taking care off our daughter" They say.

"Well I just want what is best for my girlfriend" I say while making sure to look at Britney.

"Awww your dating another Alpha. I didn't think you would ever date after Adrian" Her mom says.

Britney growls and says

"Come on Blaine. We have to go train this good for nothing pack. And since mom brought Adrian up, I really think he would like to spend another night in the pack hospital".

Ashley says" Britney wait!!I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that! Are you gonna help get Whitney back cuz' if you are me and your father have a lot of explaining to do?"

"Of course we are gonna help get my babies sister back" I say as I pull her onto my lap on the couch.

"Okay then." Her parents say sighing.

Ashley starts her story

" Okay. I am not a regular werewolf. I am an Elementist wolf. We can control the elements. Fire. Water. Death. Spirit. Earth. Wind. We can also teleport, levitate and read minds among other special gifts. In our kind the pure white elementist wolf is the strongest in the world. They took Whitney on the day after she shifted and got the four main elements. Fire. Earth. Water. Wind. We don't get Spirit and Death until we find our mates. Even then many do not get Spirit and Death. Whitney turned out to be the first white wolf in almost 300 years. The next powerful elementist is the pure Gold wolf. Ironic right. Gold should have been better than White. I guess not. Have you shifted yet?"

Briney says "No not yet"

Her mom says

"This is what I thought. The Gold wolf doesn't get to shift until she is marked by her mate. We, me and your father, believe that you are gonna be the Gold wolf !!!!!!"

And all I can think is OMG and that is exactly what Britney says.

LEADER ROUGE TO THE SIDE AS JAI COURNTEY!!!!!!!