Coming Home [Sad]

CHAPTER TWENTY

WHITNEY'S POV

When I woke up, I expected to be in the cell I was in. Instead, I found myself outside in Blaze's arms. I am so excited to finally be free. I smell the most amazing scent of pine trees and  roses. I look around and see a guy getting ready to fight Mr.K. My wolf that has healed is screaming 'MATE'. I hope he doesn't get hurt.

I say "Who is the guy fighting Mr.K?".

Blaze says " That is Alpha Blaine of the Blue Moon Pack. He came to help us get you back. Also, Britney is the best pack fighter and trainer in the world. She is a part of the Blue Moon Pack. Blaine is your mate."

I nod and watch the fight. I hope that Blaine will win the fight because I just met my mate and don't want to lose him. I see Mr.K lung at Blaine, but Blaine dodges the attack and jumps on Mr.K's back. The fight goes on like this until Mr.K is killed. Blaine won!!!!! I run up to him and say

" Please shift back. I want to see what you look like and hear what your voice sounds like."

Blaine shifts back. OMG!!! He looks like a greek god. He has black hair and the most beautiful blue eyes. I swear I am drooling right now. All around people from the two packs are killing of the rouges since the rouge Alpha just died in the challenge. I say

" Thank You for saving me" and give him a hug. He just laughs and says

" Your welcome cupcake".

Then he says " I have something to tell you. I guess it would be okay if you decide to reject me because of it."

I look into his eyes and see pure sadness and worry. He thinks I will reject him. I say

" I promise that I will not reject you. Just tell me what is bothering you."

He nods and says " Before I found out you were my mate, I dated your sister. We just broke up when I found out you were my mate in the cell".

I say " Yes that makes me kinda sad, but that is the past. I have to thank you for helping Britney though. She was really broken when he rejected her. Thank you".

Blaine says " Your welcome cupcake. I was so worried that you would reject me for dating your sister. You are the best mate ever. You are understanding and beautiful. You are the best ever."

I say " Thank you. Why do you call me cupcake?".

He says " You smell like cupcakes, so I call you cupcake. Now lets go to the pack house and go see your family."

He then picks me up and carries me bridal style all the way to the pack house where all my family is waiting. After Blaine sets me down, I run over to Britney and give her a huge hug. I say

" I have missed you so much sis. Promise me that if you EVER have to run of, you tell me where you are going."

She nods and says " I love you sis. Now come and meet my new friend Logan",

A girl comes and stands next to her. I am guessing that she is Logan. I say "Hi Logan".

She nods and says" I have got to go".

Then, she walks of into the pack house. After about a thirty minutes Britney excuses herself to go check on Logan. I spend the rest of the night catching up with my parents and getting to know Blaine more.

BRITNEY'S POV

I saw Logan leave and thirty minutes later, she still hasn't come back. I decide to go see if she is okay. I hear the water running in the bathroom, so I walk into her room. After about five minutes of sitting on her bed, I hear her crying. My wolf is upset. After five more minutes, I smell the metallic smell of blood. I decided that I have waited long enough.