On The Right Track

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

WHITNEY'S POV

Blackness.

That's all I can see.

A voice is whispering in my head to wake up.

I don't know who it is, but they must be pretty stupid because if I could wake up don't you think I would have done it already?!?!?!?

The voice says "Hey!! I'm not stupid!! I'm your wolf and by you being asleep right this second, you are losing our chance to mindlink our pack!".

That is when I realize that I really do need to get up. The only problem is that I have absolutely no idea how. I guess I will just try to think of opening my eyes. Okay. Focus. I got this! My eyes need to open. Urggghhh!!!! I need to see. My eyes feel like a heavy cloth has been placed on them.

Alright one more try. Rip the bandage off. Open. A miracle happened because it worked! Okay.

When my eyes open, I am in a room. I look around to find that I am in cell that only has a bed. I don't really remember what happened to cause me to black out. All I know really is that this place is really bad and that I need to escape. Suddenly, everything that happened comes back to me.

From the kidnapping all the way to the beating which caused me to pass out. Geesh! I really hate power hungry people. I mean really. How does my kidnapper expect to gain my powers? Kill me? Yeah, cause that's smart! That would just leave me dead and mister kidnapper, who I am gonna call Mr.K, with no powers.

My wolf pops back up and says "Hurry and mindlink the pack and tell them that we are in a cellar North of the pack. Hurry!! Before Mr.K comes back for your daily injection since he might know if you are awake or not."

I follow her advice and do what she says. I try to make a link with any one in the pack.

After about five minutes, I feel a strong link. I hear Blaze's voice through the link. He says

" OMG!!!! Whitney!!!!! Are you okay??? Do you know where you are???"

I say "Yea. I'm fine. The people hear beat me and they have a very power hunger leader who kidnapped me. I just woke up from a coma. I am outside the North end of the territiory. I know that I am atleast five hours away or more. Please hurry!! I need to go before Mr.K comes back. I love you.Can you tell that to the rest of the family!! Did you guys ever find Britney?".

Blaze says " Yea, we found Britney with the Blue Moon pack. She is good. Even dating the Alpha. She is the best pack trainer and warrior in the world. I am sorry about the beatings, but I promise they will stop soon. Sorry that we couldn't find you yet. We didn't know where to look. I love you and I am coming. Goodbye sis!!!".

Then he cut the mindlink. YAAAYYYY!!!!!!!! I am gonna be rescued!!! Finally!!!!

My wolf and I are completely exhausted from keeping the mindlink open. I can feel my eye lids becoming heavy. I want to sleep. That is one of the things that helps with the beatings. Before I can completely fall asleep, I hear Mr.K enter the room. He says

"Okay. She is still in a coma. No need to waste any drugs on her since we are running low. We need the drug to last or she could mindlink her pack. That is one thing that is not going to happen because she is MINE!!!! I get to have her powers. Nobody else!!!!".

The door shuts signaling his leave. I welcome the darkness that I was trying desperately to fight. Whatever. It feels like a welcoming blanket. I fall into a deep sleep.

---~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~---

ADRIAN'S POV

Currently I am in my office having a very heated make out with Scarlett. I know it is wrong since Britney killed Allyson, but I can't help it. It is in my nature to be a man whore. WAIT WHAT?!?!?!?!