Before.....The date!!! No

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

BRITNEY'S POV

I drive up to the pack house to meet Adrian. When I get to the house, Adrian runs out of the house. He gets to the car and literally gets me out of the car. He just picks me up and takes me out of it. So much for walking. Adrian kisses my cheek and says

" Yay!!!! Your back. I missed you so much!!!".

I start laughing and tell him to put me down. He does. Eventually. As we walk inside to the office, Adrian asks me

"Did you make your decision on giving me a second chance or not?"

His eyes look so hopeful. I really want to tell him yes, but that would make Operation Clarkson pointless. I say

"I don't know. Your gonna have to prove to me that you are serious".

He nods his head and says

"Okay. Be ready tomorrow at six o'clock".

Then we reach his office. I introduce him to Jackson. At first Adrian got mad, but after I told him that Jackson was gay, Adrian cooled down. Adrian accepted Jackson into the pack. Adrian tells me to give Jackson a room and show him around.

I take Jackson to his room that I picked out. I give him the room 'Three Doors Down' from mine. I go to my room and start to un-pack my stuff. I really did not bring a lot of stuff,so it doesn't take as long as I thought it would.

By the time that I am done,it is about 3:00 in the afternoon. I walk down stairs and see Blaine with Whitney. I haven't been acting the same to them for about two weeks, so I need to apologize to them. I say

"Hey guys. I just want to say that I am sorry. I haven't been acting right to you guys. I guess that I am just jealous of the relationship that you guys have. I just wish I had that with my mate, but Adrian didn't want me, so I don't know what to do with my life now."

After I finish my speech, they hurry up and pull me into a hug. Whitney says

"Oh sis, please don't cry! Everything will turn out alright in the end! I promise."

I didn't even realize that I am crying. I NEVER cry! What is happening to me? I think that I am going soft. I need to build up my reputation that I gained when I lived with Blaine's pack. The pack trainer is not allowed to be soft and girly. I guess I need to step up my game. I untangle myself from Blaine and Whitney and make myself a peanut butter with strawberry jelly sandwhich. I have a large pet peeve against anything grape flavored except actual grapes. I know that it is weird, but that is just how I am.

-------------THE NEXT DAY-------------

I wake up the next morning with a killer headache. What did I do last night. I just can't seem to remember. I look down on the floor when I feel my foot hit something cold. I didn't get to see what it was because I sneezed. Do you have any idea on how gross that was? I just sneezed all over my bare arm. I look down and see a mini trash can with throw up in it. I don't remember getting sick last night. I get up and take a shower.

After my shower, I go downstairs to see Adrian cooking breakfast.
It smells absolutely delicious. I wonder what he is making. I hop that it something hot and spicy because tht always helps me to break my fever when I have one. I walk in and sit on one of the bench stools and sneeze. That makes Adrian to turn around and notice me. I kinda wish that he didn't because I feel like absolute shit! I sneeze again and sniffle. Adrian asks

"Are you okay Britney? Can I get you anything?"

I say "No I am not okay. I feel like shit and I definetly look like it too."