Author's Note(mainly Q&A)

Thank you all for reading. In the beginning of this idea of mine, I had no idea anyone would actually read it and enjoy it. There were times I had lack of inspiration and I want to say thanks to everyone for sticking with me anyway. I don't know if this is how you wanted the story to end or if you thought it would end differently but it all comes together in the next one. I promise. Also, I would like to answer some questions I got while writing this story.

Who was your favorite character? To be honest with everyone, it was John. I loved writing about Lexi and Jack and all their friends but I knew the whole time who John was to the story. He was my favorite character to write about. I loved bringing him into it and revealing that he was Jack's brother and that he and Lexi went on that date and that even though he wanted to be a leader, he only cared about his brother's safety in the end. And I just love that.

What was your favorite part to write? I loved writing the part where Jack and Lexi meet for the first time. I wanted how they met to be special. Though, in the beginning, I wasn't going to have them kiss til the end of the story. But I still wanted them to have this connection throughout it. So, them meeting was just the beginning of that connection.

If you didn't want them to get together so early why did you have them flirting so much? To be completely honest, I didn't realize how much flirting they were actually doing. Yeah, there was some here and there but I only had the other times as part of their personality. They annoyed each other because they did in fact love doing it. Jack called her princess because it irritated her. It was just another part of the connection I was talking about earlier. They knew exactly how to break down each other's serious exterior that protected and did things for everyone and have some fun. Besides, Jack being a natural flirt has to be one of his amazing qualities, right.

Why didn't you just have Jack go out with Lexi if John and him were brothers anyway and it could have ended up like that? I wanted to throw a curve ball. You were probably all expecting Jack right. Well, I blew that out of the water and gave a new twist to the story. Plus, I find it kinda boring to say the reason Jack and Lexi had a connection in the test was because they went on a hate filled date with each other and they somehow sensed they wanted to patch things up inside the test. I just really like how John and Lexi did go on that horrible date and in the test not only do the have this mutual hate for the other but somewhat of an understanding as the story goes on. 

Can they die in the test? My answer to this is plain and simply, maybe. If you read the story you saw that six people did die the day of the lake attack but because it was a computer program they came back. So yeah, maybe. Who knows, maybe it comes up again in the next one.

Who do you ship? Um.....eh, not sur- JAXI ALL THE FREAKING WAY!!! I know that as the writer of this story it's mean of me, considering i've come across a few John and Lexi shippers(each with a different name for this ship). But sorry guys, I love Jaxi. Now it just depends on who Lexi loves :)

Anything you can give away about what will be happening in the next book? I will tell you this, they are out of the test now but that could be more dangerous than when they were in it.

If there are more questions, feel free to ask and remember guys, you're awesome and thank you again for reading. 

P.S. The cover for the next one is on the side. Tell me what you think and again, suggestions are always helpful. :) And I might possibly change my current cover for The Test in the future so don't go freaking out on me if I change it. :)

At the time I posted this author's note, this story had 11,000 reads and was #49 in Adventure.