Chapter 12

Kevin

Its been days since the last talk I had with Joaquin, I really miss my boyfriend so much.

"Kevin, its been days that I haven't see you smile so big again" Well I think without my boyfriend I can't really smile.

"You wanna go for B V K night?" Veronica asked and I just shrugged my shoulders.

"I'm thinking on visiting Joaquin tonight" then Jughead and Archie was already here in the table well Varchie being Varchie they kissed immediately.

"Hey hey hey stop" I said while just looking and playing with my food, I saw how Ronnie rolled her eyes because of my bitterness.

"Kevin I think you need to bond with Betty and friends so you can you know forget the problems that is happening to you" Jughead said and Betty hugged him smiling and agreeing to her boyfriend. Honestly Jughead is always right to be honest with you.

"So that we can have fun maybe you'll see a cute boy theree" Well what a nice tease Ronnie my boyfriend is only out for months and I will be a single flirt guy.

"I think it would be fun Kev" Betty said smiling at me, they just don't know how it feels to miss someone who is really important to you.

"I'll think about it" they just sighed at me, so every decision I make is wrong.

Then suddenly I saw Jacob going here Jughead was already standing up and so is Archie, how great.

"I didn't come here for the two of you" He said well the resemblance of him and Joaquin is really visible.

"What do you want? Jacob" I said looking at him and he just smiled at me why do people always smile at me? Can't you see I'm heartbroken here.

"How are days without my dear brother?" He said trying to get close to me but Jughead and Archie stop him.

"Let him be he wouldn't hurt me" I said I know he loves Joaquin he is just so jealous of him.

"Kevin is a real cinammon roll" I heard Ronnie whispered to Betty, It is not my fault that I am a good person!!

"I just wanted to say sorry for all I did to you and my brother I hope you can forgive me" a sorry wouldn't fix this.

"I hope your sorry fix everything but even my heart couldn't be fix" I said and walk way from them and then I heard Betty calling me I just continued walking until I reached outside.

"I miss you, please come back" I miss my light I miss my life I miss my home I miss my everything I miss my Joaquin.

____________________________

SURPRISE! I don't know if anybody is reading this anymore but I am back, thoughts about Riverdale S2? And 13 Reasons Why will come back already!

I hope you like this chapter 💖 Don't forget to vote and comment!

I'll continue this if somebody is still reading this boook.

-mhx