Chapter 1

Joaquin

I'm so lonely here in my trailer, well I can't be with Kevin cause he is in his school.

"So the smallest snake is not busy?" Mustang said I rolled my eyes and go to the burger store here in Southside its not that good but I can deal with it.

To: Preppy 💓

I miss you! Hope we are together right now :((

Without Kevin I feel weird its like a half of me is gone, sometimes I don't feel like to eat and do something if Kevin is not around.

From: Preppy 💓

You don't know how much I want you to be here like Betty is asking about our relationship and Moose keeps bothering me I don't think he will stop :((

Well I better show that Moose my southside serpent attitude, but Joaquin you can't you don't belong there. My heart doesn't give a single fuck if its about my boyfriend is hurt or someone was flirting him.

When I go inside their school all of the students were staring at me and they were terrified.

"You know you don't belong here" Someone told me, I just smirk and walk away I don't have time for that shit.

"Having fun there" I said when I saw Moose getting close to Kevin while my preppy is trying to stop him.

"Joaquin" Kevin said and go beside me, he's confused as fuck and worried. I smirked at Moose even though he is taller oh I am tougher.

"Never ever flirt with Kevin Keller ever again" I said and kick his balls, I smirked at his reaction. Never ever touch a property of a southside serpent. He's mine and all of the other person can fuck off.

"Its not like you two are together, Kevin would never date you" that monkey said, that is the most cliche line I ever heard.

"If we are together you don't have any business with that and may I remind you I am better than you" I said and leave their school already, Everyone was looking at me its like I am a monster or something.

"Joaquin why did you do that?" Betty said, she was with Veronica and Kevin. My preppy was so red aww my cute preppy is blushing.

"Let's go at the back" I said and we walked at the back we are all staring at each other.

"So why did you do that?" Veronica asked me with her arms crossed, okay all I want to do know is make out with Kevin.

"Can you two girls close your eyes for a sec, I badly want to do something" they look at me and look at Kevin, they sighed and nodded and then they close their eyes.

"10 seconds" he said quietly I smirked and kiss his lips with full love and hunger. After 15 seconds I pulled away.

"That was 15 seconds" Betty said laughing on how red Kevin is, Veronica joined her in laughing on their gay bestfriend.

"I did that because I miss my boyfriend and nobody is allowed to flirt with him except for me" I said and I don't know how red is Kevin now.

"Well my bestfriend is already hot as red so kiss and Kevin make sure you come back, have fun guys. See you soon Joaquin" Betty said and they decided to leave.

"Not to ruin the moment you look hot a while ago" Kevin said and kiss me like there is no tomorrow.

"I always look hot" I said smirking and he just nodded and smiled. He pinched and kissed my nose.

"I'm gonna miss you preppy" I said and he smiled and kiss my lips again.

"Class will be over soon" he chuckled and I left a love bite in his neck.

"To let the world know you are taken" I said and winked at him before I go to the southside.