Chapter 6

Kevin

"so your boyfriend is not talking to you?" After a week when we saw the kid in the park, he was cold and he never want me to go to his trailer.

"Betty I'm so worried I don't know what to do" I said truthfully, I didn't really know what to do. My boyfriend is replying to me coldly and he doesn't want me to go to his trailer then what the hell will I do?

"What about go to his trailer so you can know the truth" Ronnie said and Betty just look at her and rolled her eyes. She decided to nod with Ronnie's idea.

The school was over and I decided to go to his trailer, I just stared at it from the outside. What if he has a boyfriend that is not me? What if he's cheating on me? Oh cmon Kevin he wouldn't do that.

I went inside his trailer and I saw the most heartbreaking thing. No no why? I don't know what to feel.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Pre-Preppy why are you here?" He said, I can't help but cry I can't stop the tears that wants to fall.

"Why didn't you tell me?"  I ask softly and go closer to him, he was sleeping a while ago alone and he is so weak and broken right now.

"What's happening? Babe I'm here don't shut me out" I said cupping his face, his eyes was dull but has a little of sparkle in it, he was so thin and he looks like he haven't eaten or sleep yet.

"My my parents I found out that they are in the place where a person put a bomb and they saw some burned houses, Kevin I want to see them I don't know if they are alive" He said tearing apart this is the most heartbreaking moment I will ever have.
Seeing my boyfriend cry or seeing my boyfriend broken.

"Babe you need to eat" I said, he shake his head and started crying. Oh God he didn't deserve to feel this pain. He might be a serpent but little did you know he has a very very very soft heart.

"Please babe I don't want to lose you" I said cupping his face, he looks so broken, so innocent and so so tired of everything.

"It hurts preppy everythig hurts" he said in a weak voice, why did he need to experience this? He deserve all the love in this world.

"It will be okay babe I will be here and I will mend you I will fix you and turn your broken piece whole" He smiled and I was proud at myself, I kiss him and I decided to end our kiss, I need to cook soup for him,

"Don't please don't leave me" as much as I want to cuddle the hell out of him because of him being so cute and innocent, he seriously needs to eat.

"Oh Romeo I will just cook soup" I said he chuckled, Ronnie was right on telling me to go here, I see how beautiful my boyfriend is whenever his happy, my heart is breaking if I see him so weak but nothing can change the fact that he is hella hot.

After I finish cooking the soup, I smiled while walking to his bed.

"Don't tell me you are gonna feed me like a fucking baby" I laughed on how red is Joaquin right now.

"Here comes the airplane" I said and he laugh on what I did, This is the only thing I want for him to smile and be happy eveytime.

"You should get some rest my little snake I will always be here by your side" I said and he smirked at me and let our forehead touch.

"Mi amor, I will be the rose to your thorne, The compass to your ship, Oh damn baby I will love you until the end till my heart was mend.......by you" he said smiling at me, I was so red and my smile was so large. He kissed me with full passion and love, A love that is worth fighting for and a love that will last forever as long as we are together.

"I didn't know my boyfriend is a poet" He chuckled and cuddled with me.

"Shhhhh shut up and love me" Oh Joaquin DeSantos you don't know how much I love you.

_________________________________

If you are still reading this or reading this thank you for taking your time 💕 Hope you will all like it 💗 Please please please pray for Manchester and pray for the people who are affected by the evil person who did it 💕 And the Philippines please pray for PH too many were dead in Mindanao (Marawi) ❤  Pray for Bangkok and Syria 💗 Pray for our world and let's make it a better place 💕💕 May we find humanity and world peace

-xx