Chapter 5

Joaquin's

We are currently making out in his bed and bitch I'm the bottom today. Slowly sucking my neck him whispering "you're mine" is so fucking hot.

"Seems like your little snake is standing" he smirked staring at my dick who's so trun on to the man on top of him.

"Then let him rest" I whispered huskily, lick his earlobe. He blushed and smirk at me raishing his eyebrow.

"But I want to go to the park, c'mon mi amor" He said standing up while laughing at me, if he is not my boyfriend I will really be mad right now.

"Why do you want go to the park anyway?" I ask him while we are walking to the park yes we are only walking because he said "My little snake walking is more romantic so don't be a bitch and let's go" I don't even know why I let him call me little snake.

When we arrive at the park my boyfriend decided to play hide and seek, because I can't see him anymore.

"Babe!! Babe!!" I shouted where the hell is he? What if he is in danger? What if someone caught him? Oh shit why did I let this happen.

"Babe!! Where the hell are you?" I shouted and I saw a back that made me relax, that made me calm, that made me smile. The guy who I love was holding a like 5 year old boy I think and I can't help but think how he would be a great father in the future.

"Okay baby boy by the way what is your name?" I was behind them, listening to their conversation and it seems like Kevin doesn't see me.

"Call me Wacky" that made me smile maybe his name is Joaquin and his nickname is Wacky or I am just assuming ( A/N if you already watched Ep 12 well Rob Raco saying assumed is my aesthetic)

"Hello there little boy" I said smiling and he was afraid, did he notice I am from the southside?

"No baby boy he is not a bad guy, he is my boyfriend" Kevin said smiling at him, I just wished that someday a kid will call us Dad and we will be happy, Joaquin DeSantos why so smitten?

"Why are you crying little munchkin?" I saw Kevin look at me full of love and fond, maybe he wants to have a child as well.

"My mama is missing" I frowned on what he said, I never actually had a time to hang out with my parents. I was a lost guy who's living in southside.

"What about let's play first and find your mother? Are you okay with that?" Kevin said looking at Wacky, he smiled and nodded.

"Well then Wacky boy go on top of my shoulders" I said and he followed my instructions.

"Babe catch us if you can" I said and started to run, Its glad to see that no one was in the park right now, and I am glad that my boyfriend is happy chasing us.

"Your Dada Kevin is so slow" I said he decided to call us Dada, Oh how I wish we are the real parents but we are not ready yet.

"Dada Kevin is so slow Dada Kevin is so slow" we shouted while I was running, I have a pretty amazing fast legs.

"Well Dada Kevin gotcha already" He said laughing while panting, I let him sit on the bench and buy water for him.

"I can say that Dada Kevin got my heart already" I whispered to Wacky and he smiled and giggled.

"looks like you two have a secret" Kevin pouted and I just give it a peck, He blushed and I smirked I love it when he blushes over little things.

"Dadas let's play hide and seek" I will really play hide and seek huh? Kevin wants to hide with Wacky so I will be the one to find them.

In just a few minutes, I saw the two giggling boy hiding under the tree.

"Looks like this is not a great hiding place" I said and they both pouted, Wacky has green eyes and long lashes with red lips and a hair like mine its look like his our child.

"You poutings boy get up and let's buy ice cream" I said their eyes was sparkling it looks like they saw Santa Claus.

While we were eating the ice cream a blond girl with green eyes and long eyelashes was crying.

"Oh my god Wacky! Don't leave me ever again" The girl said I guess this is good bye to Wacky boy.

"I thought we will go to the park mommy" he said frowning and his mother cupped his face and hug him.

"Are you okay? Did somebody hurt you?" She checked every inch of his body, He smiled shaking his head while saying no.

"I played with my Dadas, they are good persons" We smiled at the girl and give her a handshake.

"Wait you're a southside serpent?! Aren't you supposed to be bad and dangerous? Are you sure he didn't hurt you baby boy?" I saw how Kevin got angry, He doesn't li,e when someone was judging me because I am a serpent.

"With all due respect miss, with him being a serpent it doesn't mean he is bad already he is my boyfriend and he is a good person with a kind heart and we would to say goodbye to your child before we leave" I smiled on how protectice Kevin is, We said our goodbyes to Wacky and his mother doesn't say anything.

"Always remember that I love you" Kevin said while our forehead is touching and yes we are in his house already.

"Oh Kevin Keller I am silently smitten by you"

________________________________________

For everyone who is reading this thank you for taking your time 💓 Hope you will all like my IMAGINATION 😂💕 COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS? 🤔 and comment yes if you want me to continue this 😅 Lots of love

- xx