Chapter 9

Joaquin

"Fp your son is missing" I said and he imeddiately get a gun and pinned me on the wall, well what a nice greeting.

"Where the hell is he?" Fuck you my boyfriend is missing too, I don't know where are them.

"As I said he is missing so we need to find him he is with his friends and my fucking boyfriend who I miss" I said and he rolled his eyes.

"We need to move fast" well I am glad he would help me. Duh his son is missing too so what can I expect.

"They are with that Oliver guy" I said and shrugged my shoulders I don't even know him.

"Can you call Spencer for me? We need him" Fp said while preparing his things. Spencer is one of the strongest serpents here.

"He said he's on his way" so where can we find them?

beep...

From: 09123456789

Well well bloody hell hell your boyfriend is missing and all he can do is yell, where could he be? B L O O D Y H E L L D O N ' T J U S T Y E L L : )

FUCK?! Is this boy testing my patience?

"Joaquin c'mon" I saw the two of them are already ready.

"I got a message" I showed them the mysterious message that I received.

"bloody hell don't just yell?" Spencer said and look at fp, fp smirked and nodded.

Spencer just shrugged and smirked at fp. I don't understand what is happening.

"YELL BLOOD STADIUM" they both said and it made my forehead creased a bit.

"go with us lover boy" I ride my motorcycle and followed them it was a 10 minutes ride.

"Just like the old time aye?" Spencer said while chuckling at fp. So there is a Yell Blood Stadium here in Southside I haven't really see this.

"Let's go in" I was expecting some grass or like circled floor and there are many chairs for people to watch because it is a stadium but all I saw was a hallway full of doors.

"Well this is tricky" what kind of stadium is this? A/N : well i don't know just find your fucking boyfriend already
well what a good way to ruin a moment.

"You know Joaquin for us this is our playtime because every time we play in here it gives us the fun we need" Fp said while smirking, I still don't understand what is this.

"There are 8 doors every door has a stadium and its randomize everyday" Spencer said while getting their guns and knifes, yes they are prepared.

"You can get the bloody one when you come in all you can see is blood you need to walk through the path and if you fall then your dead you will swim in blood and two the knife one a stadium full of knife tricky isn't it 6 players each game you need to get knives for yourself and whoever has a scratch is out and may the last man is the standing win" Spencer said while looking through the doors.

"You know kid this doors is way too many for us to explain and we don't know where exactly are them so let us go" he gave me a gun and a knife.

Fp went inside on number 3 and Spencer chose 6 well I will choose 8.

When I went inside there's a arrow shot beside my shoulder.

"Nice target by the way" so I got the arrow room. A place full of platform all the way down and arrows on top.

"JOAQUIN! HELP" how did archie go in the middle without getting this shit. He's in the middle tied in a chair but I need to go down.

"Good day! Your the next player in order for you to go down and go to the next level you must not let the arrows hurt you they will fall one by one at first but be careful.....and if you step on the red circles at the platform all arrows will fall at the same time goodluck" a/n am i crazy or what? hahahaha

the computer girl counted 10,9,8 until it was one well its go time. I started running and avoiding so many red circles. Oh shit that was close. I was cutting the arrows using my knife until I completed it and I was already beside Archie.

"Thank God you are safe and we can save Ronnie" Archie said, I just nodded and untied him we went outside I saw Fp with Jughead and Spencer with Betty.

"Okay we can go now" fp said woah my boyfriend I haven't find him yet.

"But my boyfriend"

"But my ronnie"

Jughead look at his dad and nodded at him, he smiled and hugged archie. Betty hugged Archie too, they look at me and smiled well they hugged me too I don't know why are they being emotional.

"Let's open all the damn doors" Jughead said and I decided to go to number one when we opened the doors I saw him.

and at last, I saw him

But my breathing became abnormal my nervousness increase the eyes of tears I saw broke my heart the fast beating of my heart........

Fuck, shit is about to go down

----------------------
Well hellooo!!!!!! surprisee? What do you like more lovey dover joavin scenes? Or intense like this scenes? Let me know 💖 and let me know if you want some smut shhh hahaha 😏😶 but do you like this chapter though? Will I still continue this story?

Hope you like this chaper loves 💕 like and comment is appreciated 💖 love you all x

- mhx