Chapter 4

Kevin's POV
Can you imagine a south side serpent and  a sheriff's son dating?  Well nothing is really impossible you know. Love can't really be explain it's a word full of emotion, it's a word full of story, it's the most dangerous word that you can feel. I can and I will tell you that love is the greatest thing you can ever feel but why do we end up getting hurt?

"I won't tell if you won't" That's what I told him after our first kiss, but the funny thing is right now my friends already know.

"What's my princess thinking about? that made him stop kissing me?" Joaquin asked, we are in his trailer and yes its terrifying to be here but I feel safe whenever I'm in his arms.

"Thinking about our first kiss" he smirked and kiss my forehead then my nose then my cheeks and he look at me smiling, there's something different in his eyes whenever he looks at me I can see it shining and sparkling it's like his staring to the most precious thing in the world.

"Why don't you kiss me already?" I asked pouting,  he chuckled and pinch my nose that's the thing about our relationship we crave each other every time we are together and if we are far away from each other we crave and desire to be together and I think that is cute.

He kissed me with full passion and love, I can't help myself to moan to his kisses its so fucking addicting. I'm about to remove his jacket but then....

"Joaquin is just using you" We quickly stop and sit down, I was shocked my mind can't process because of what Betty said. Joaquin was looking at me worried of what will my reaction will be.

"Tell me that you are not saying the truth, Betty it is not the 1st of April to make me look like a fool" I stand up looking at Betty straight into her eyes.

"Betty's telling the truth, asked my father" Jughead said, he pointed to fp and I saw how Joaquin put his hands on his face.

"I let Joaquin be with you so that he can gather information, so your relationship is all just work for him" Fp said and then a tear fall from my eye, what did I do to deserve this?

"no..no baby no" Joaquin whispered he was about to hug me but Betty and Veronica stopped him, I saw how he look at the two girls full of sadness but there's no sparkle there's no light even if a slight sparkle there is none.

"Please let me talk to him" Joaquin said with no emotion and I am just crying because of the pain I feel, I was betrayed by the love of my life but there is a part of me that won't believe in what Fp said.

"C'mon Joaquin, you don't care about him anyways so let's all go home" Fp said, Joaquin just look at him. Betty hug me and smile weakly at me we were about to go when he said something that make us all stop.

"I love Kevin Keller I don't fucking care if he's the Sheriff's son I fucking love him so you  gotta accept that" That made my heart beat so fast, fp just smirked and shake his head.

"Nice acting joaquin, let's go guys" Ronnie said, no I want to stay here I want to hear his side I want to know his story I just don't want to leave him.

"No..hear him out" I said and stare at the floor, I saw how he smiled and I saw a tear fall from his eyes.

"The first time I saw Kevin I was like damn I want to kiss that guy until he can't breath. A South side serpent gets what he wants so I did it and let me tell you that is one of the best days I have in my entire life. Fp knew that I was dating the Sheriff's son so he said that is my duty to gather more information I think I owe him one because its a reason to see Kevin everyday. I thought for the first time I saw him I will never love him I will just like him because my heart was cold as ice but he made me believe in love he made me believe that I can be happy he made me believe that I am not worthless. Kevin is the only person who I can be me who can made me feel butterflies in my belly and this is so fucking corny but I dream about me and Kevin having a little princess and we will be happily in love. I can fucking damn risk my life for Kevin Keller so please please don't let Kevin leave my life too" We are all shocked on what he said, I don't know what is happening to my heart. The only thing I know is that I love him too.

"I never see a serpent like that" Betty said and I can see that she is so shocked.

"I guess that's my last try, you can all go home now" Joaquin sobbing that made my heart melt, the last thing I want to see is my sweet snake crying because of me.

"Joaquin" I sat beside him, he's looking at the floor with tears in his face. Okay not to ruin the moment how does he look so cute while crying?

"Look at me" I said cupping his face and wiping away his tears, he look at me with those sparkle eyes and that made me smile he really do love me.

"I'm so sorry I love you" He quietly said and he can see that I'm smiling so he slightly smile too.

"I believe you my sweet snake" I said and he hug me and cry on my shoulder, I will always be his crying shoulder and he will always be mine. My friends already left Joaquin's trailer we look at each other smiling.

"Te amo ma douce" He said and fuck that was sexy he smirked and kiss my lips. This night made me realize that the eyes are stronger than any words, I believed at him because I saw how his eyes were telling the truth. I believed at him cause for the first time we saw each other he gave me the look of love that I will always remember.

__________________________________________

Hello to the person who is reading this 💓 thank you for taking your time to read my story 💗 Tell me if I will still continue this 😂 Hope you will all like it ✌ Love lots !!

-xx