Prolouge

A broken soul with a broken heart in a broken home. I always ask myself "why am I still alive?"everyday wishing to just be gone in this world but why is my heart stopping me? Why do I feel like I need to live?

and maybe right now I know why because I don't want to hurt you, I don't want you to be alone in this cruel world but I know I'm not in love with you I just don't want you to be hurt..

"What is my boyfriend thinking about?" Kevin asked me, the boy who can make me smile by just being in the same place with me. Even if he is not around I think about him and its crazy that I have a huge grin in my face whenever I am thinking about him.

"You,only you" I said smirking, he smiled at me and kiss my lips hungrily. There are something about his kisses that is making me a less southside serpent guy and unfortunately not just his kisses its everything about him.

"You know that I love you so much, right?" He said staring into my eyes, He has the most beautiful eyes I ever saw in my entire life and add on that I have a oh-so-pretty eyes. I can't help but admire the beauty who is laying on top of me. I lay him down and kiss his forehead.

"I know" I said and then I kiss his nose and his cheeks, everything about him is so perfect. Every inch of him is the definition of perfection well what do I have a trailer that's all.

"You look so beautiful preppy" I leave some kiss marks in his neck, well he would be angry at me cause he needs to hide this to his dad.

"Always" one kiss in his lips and I smiled at him, I don't deserve this but this darling look so precious.

"Remember" another kiss in his lips, his eyebrows are now furrowed I chuckled on how cute he is.

"I will" I have all the time to kiss his lips that I always crave, but the sad truth is we don't have really have a plenty of time to do this.

"Never" he was so curious on what will I say, but he just smile and play with my hair.

"Leave" my happiness is being in his arms or just being so close to him and letting him know that he is mine.

"You" and it become a long passionate sweet kiss with a little bit of hunger, he tug my hair moaning. Its driving me wild to be on top of the one that I love while moaning at each others mouth.

and I will admit that I am silently smitten by him.

______________________________________________

Hello!! 💓 To the person who will take time to read this hahaha

I made this fan fic because I am a joavin shipper and I guess you are too, its sad that they didn't have much screentime.

I hope you will all like it 💗 and comment your thoughts about it 🤔

- xx