Chapter 7

Joaquin

A week ago my boyfriend went to my trailer to take care of me and you don't know how I am so lucky to have him.

"Babe are you thinking about me?" he said smiling while looking straight into my eyes, we are in his room cuddling while watching love flicks.

"I always think about you" I said chuckling and I kissed his forehead, he smiled and close his eyes.

"I'm so lucky to have you, you don't know how lucky I am" he said and I smiled, we are in a relationship where it is prohibited and yet we are still happy and alive.

"Let's bake some cupcakes!" I said and his eyes was so happy, he wanted to bake cupcakes yesterday and yet I decline because he will eat so many sweets.

"Yay! We have all the things and the foods that we need" he said clapping while jumping, he is so cute I am gonna die.

"Well I will just stare at you while you are baking" I said smirking and he just pouted and look at me.

"But.." I chuckled and hug him from behind, I left a lovebite on his neck.

"I will help you with the icing" I said chuckling on his neck, I know how he loves that.

"Then the next one is 3 eggs" I gave him the eggs and he beat them perfectly, I don't know why him baking while smilling for me is the greatest thing I can ever see.

When he finished the cupcake mix, he started scooping it and put it in the pan.

"Want to try?" I smiled and hug him from behind, I hold his hand while his holding the scooper.

"Teach me" we finished the mix and he put it in the oven already, he put the ingridients of the icing on the table.

"Then add this" he said and kiss my cheeks, I mix it until its done I gladly tasted it I smiled and looked at Kevin, I saw him smilling.

"You're a hot mess" he said chuckling, he licked the side of my lips I think there was an icing on there and he started kissing me passionately and roughly.

"I didn't know that you get naughty while baking" I said smirking while looking at him full of lust and love.

"I'm always naughty when I'm with you" he smirked and bit my earlobe, oh he knows how to turn me on aye.

"Should I call you daddy?" he was shocked on what I said, I can see the blush on his cheeks.

"Well what do you want to call me?" He said smiling while cupping my cheeks, I'm shy about the fact he is taller than me.

"I want to call you mine"