In Denial

Hi lol

This chapter is really boring, sorry >.<

UM so yeah

Ahhh! Thank you for all your awesomeness, reading my story, voting, commenting and whatnot. 

Blah

Enjoy

~~~

Chapter 9- In Denial

Zayn’s POV:

“You had a nice time I’m assuming from the huge grin on your face?” I asked when she walked into the room. I had been waiting up until she got back; it was 10:36 when she finally did. She had a huge smile plastered on her face, a huge adorable smile. I wish I was the reason for that smile. Not that Harry making her smile bothers me, it doesn’t…

“I had an amazing time!” she squealed cutely, biting her lip.

“Glad you had fun” I said trying to be as encouraging as possible. Is it selfish to say I wish the date hadn’t gone well? I don’t know why but I just don’t want Harry and Amanda to be together. I don’t think I’m jealous. I have no reason to be jealous...

Okay seriously, I’m just going to stop right there. Hell fucking yes, I’m jealous.

I’ve liked her and actually took the time to get to know her while Harry sleeps with her after not even a day of meeting her and now they’re dating. He barely even knows her, and yet he’s dating her. Yeah, I’m fucking I’m pissed. I liked her first.

“Did you do anything interesting while I was gone?” she asked me, plopping on the couch.

“I studied a bit with Lindsey. Nothing really” I said casually then, suddenly noticing her expression. Her eyebrows furrowed and her mouth formed a barely noticeable frown. I’ve noticed that every time I mentioned hanging out with Lindsey, she made the same distasteful face… Is Amanda jealous of her? Ha! I doubt it. Why would she be jealous of Lindsey hanging out with me? Obviously she doesn’t care if she’s having such a great time with Harry.

“Oh, what were you studying for…? You guys already have tests on your first week?”

“Nah, it was for a discussion on this really old cartoon. I knew nothing about it so she was helping me since she’s practically an expert on old cartoons”

“Ah! What cartoon?”

“Popeye”

“Popeye? You’ve never heard of that? Seriously?” she laughed quietly

“Not until today, no” I grinned

 “Well I don’t know if that’s just because you’re from England or what, but most people have usually heard of it before”

“Maybe I’m just stupid” I chuckled

“Hmm... Maybe” she giggled “I’m like really tired and we have classes tomorrow so I’m gonna put on pajamas” she said hopping off the couch and walking over to her closet.

“Alright” I said before she walked into the bathroom.  I grabbed the TV remote and flicked through the channels. There was literally nothing interesting on (I guess that's because it was so late). I settled on some random movie that was probably almost over. I looked over when I heard Amanda’s phone ring but I quickly diverted my attention. I bet it was Harry. I didn’t have any actual interest in watching the movie so I just pulled out my phone instead. I got on Twitter and responded to a few fans before Amanda walked back into the room. She threw her dress in her dirty clothes basket and sat on her bed. She grabbed her phone and smiled when the screen lit up.