Boring Classes

Well this chapter is kind of boring but I promise the next will be better... Thanks to the help of a fellow wattpad-er... If that's what we're called... (Whatever, you know who you are ;D)

So enjoy this terribly written chapter :)

~~~

Chapter 5- Boring Classes

“Wanna go sit by the lake?”  I suggested as Jason, Iris and I walked out of the crowded Starbucks, holding our cups.

“Sure” Iris smiled, her bright red lipstick a huge contrast against her somewhat pale skin. We walked across the campus when I bumped into someone.

“Again?” A girl laughed and I looked up… Lindsey! The girl that I met when I was walking around!

“Oh, hi!” I smiled

“Hey… Amanda? I almost forgot about you” she grinned and engulfed me in a really tight hug. Okay, so you can let go. Chica, I don’t know you that well let me go. You’re freaking me out dude. Thank god she finally pulled away.

“Same here” I laughed uncomfortably.

“Well I’m headed somewhere, but I’ll be sure to call you later”

“Alright”

“Bye!” she smiled.

“Bye” I said as she waved and walked off. Instantly, I was bombarded with questions.

“Who was that?” Jason asked.

“Some girl I met on like my second day of being here”

“She’s not your friend is she? You better not let her replace me” Iris pouted.

“Don’t worry. I don’t even know her that well. I’ll never replace you so shut up” I laughed.  I was asked tons more until we final got to the lake area. Iris and Jason are exactly the reason why I don’t introduce my friends. I still love them though but no, it’s forbidden for them to socialize with my associates… I mean you know what happened when they met Zayn and Niall, they’re sorta embarrassing. I grinned when I saw a familiar face- Or maybe half of a face. He was wearing Ray Ban sunglasses and a dark blue Obey hat.

“Hey Zayn” I said walking over to the table he was sitting at. I sat on the opposite side of him and Jason and Iris sat next to me.

“Hey” he smiled looking up from is phone “…You know I don’t bite, I wouldn’t mind if someone sat beside me” Almost instantaneously Iris stood up and moved to sit next to Zayn.  I laughed as she squealed.

“Hello again Iris” Zayn grinned, chuckling and turned to face her.

“Hi” I didn’t need to see past her sunglasses to know she had goo-goo eyes. I just laughed again.

“It’s really funny how this is coming from a girl who despises… or used to despise at least, One Direction”

“Shhhh Mandy. I have grown as a person” she laughed.

“I didn’t know people could grow up overnight” Jason laughed to himself.

“Seriously Jason don’t bring that up” she snapped.

“Oh, please do” I turned to face Jason and grinned.

“Well-”

“Jason don’t or I’m going to kill you”

“Go on” I smirked.

“So she texted me by mistake last night and-”

“JASON!” she screeched he cheeks burning.