Thanks, Niall.

HEY, JUST THOUGHT I'D TELL YOU ABOUT MY REVELATION. So if you didn't already know, I never really listened to One Directions music... I'm a horrible person, right? I've been on Spotify all day listening to them and...

GUYYSSSS I HAVE BEEN MISSING OUT ON SO MUCH OMG I WAS CRYING LIKE OVER AGAIN IS MY JAM

Anyways *unedited*

~Enjoy~

P.S. The ending of this is very boring... Sorry. 

P.S.S. If you were like one of the first people to read this chapter, sorry about the title malfunction lol...

~~~

Chapter 18- Thanks, Niall.

Zayn’s POV

I groaned when heard my alarm go off. It’s quite amazing that Amanda can always manage to sleep through it. I got out of my bed, being careful not to wake her. She’s really not a morning person, like at all. Sometimes I’m scared to even wake her for class because it’s not pretty. She looks like an angel when she’s sleeping, but that changes as soon as she’s awake. I got ready for class like I normally do. I hoped today wouldn’t be too awkward. Lindsey and I have most of our classes together and, not that she was bitter or anything when we “broke up”, but I don’t know what to expect. Her reaction was monotone. She said she was happy for me, but I’m not sure if she meant it.

I walked out of the bathroom and back into the room. Amanda was still unconscious, sprawled out on my bed with her face buried in a pillow. It was really cute, actually. I contemplated whether I should wake her. I wasn’t sure if she wanted to go back to class or not. Ultimately I just let her sleep and left the room.

I bet she’s really stressed out, I mean the last time I saw her she almost had a panic attack. It sucks knowing that it’s only going to get worse. When the fans find out that she broke Harry’s heart, things are bound to get ugly. I wish there was a way for me to protect her from everything, but there isn’t. I was going to ask her to come to England with me for Spring Break, but I know that’s not a good idea. If the fans see us together, right after Amanda’s and Harry’s breakup, they’ll get suspicious and rumors will spread like wildfire.

The other guys and management are pretty mad at me. I don’t know why though, it’s not my fault. The heart wants what the heart wants. Harry should stop being a baby and get over it. Okay, joking. That was insensitive and Harry is like my brother. I didn’t mean that.

Niall is the only one who’s actually defending me. Liam is just confused, but since Harry’s the victim, he won’t listen to me. Louis’ has to be the angriest at me out of all of them, with him being Harry’s closest friend and all. Management honestly doesn’t care about Harry and I emotionally, they just care about the band and our image. It’s a fact that the fans are going to be furious if they ever find out I stole Harry’s girlfriend. It’s also evident that if things go on like this, the tension in the band will become obvious to the fans and it could spark tons of controversy. According to management, it’s all my fault and Amanda is just trouble.

On Tuesday’s I have 3 classes, 2 of which I share with Lindsey. It seemed like she ignoring me the entire time, not that I have a problem with that. Not to be mean or anything, she really is a nice girl, but she’s so annoying. Her squeaky voice and her tendencies to always be overly-enthusiastic were unbearable. I could feel the tension in the room and couldn’t wait to leave. While I was leaving my last class though, I was approached by her in the hall.

“Hi Zayn.” She smiled slightly. It was obviously forced.

“Um, hey” I smiled back.

“I don’t want things to be weird between us.” She blurted. Well ironic of her to say since she’s the one making everything weird.