Vampires Are Scary

Hey guise.

Sorry for the long wait.

For future reference, if I don't update it's because I'm busy.

My cousin forced me to write this though so lol you should thank her.

Enjoy ;D

~~~

Chapter 10- Vampires Are Scary

I pulled out my phone and began texting Harry.

“Hey, are you busy?” I typed before pressing ‘send’. It was a while before I actually got a response. Ugh, I bet he is.

“Oh hey. I’m in class why?” The text read, causing me to sigh.

“I wanted to hang out but if you’re in class, that’s fine. Nvm”

“I can leave if you really want to :)”

“No, don’t leave. It's seriously fine”

“Where are you at?”

“Why…?”

“Just tell me”

“Like exact location?” I typed, looking around.

“Yes”

“I’m standing in front of the west wing art building”

“Kk don’t move. Stay right there”

“Harry, don’t leave class! I mean it :(” There was a pause in the conversation.

“Ok so I just walked out, be there in 5 min :)”

“Ugh Harry!” I pouted and locked my phone, looking around. Just to be clear, if the professor ends up hating him, it’s not my fault. I looked up at the sky, trying to occupy my mind. The clouds looked really pretty today. They blocked the sun so it appeared as if they were outlined with a silver lining. I pulled my camera out of my bag -yes I carry it around with me, why not?- and started snapping pictures. I was so focused on the sky that I was stunned when I felt someone’s arms wrap around my waist from behind. The person started laughing when I screamed.  

“Sorry, did I scare you?” I heard a familiar voice whisper in my ear. I got out of his grip and turned around.

“Harry!” I screeched angrily

“What?” he smirked. I rolled my eyes and put my camera back into my dark brown messenger bag. When I looked back up I smiled at him, not caring about what just happened. He was so cute in that beanie… Smiling at me with those dimples… Like honestly, how could anyone stay mad at him? Darn his adorableness! I guess I just subconsciously continued to stare because I noticed a hand being wave in my face.

“You still there?” he chuckled

“Oh, yeah. Sorry” I reddened looking down, embarrassed.

“So do you want to go to the movies or something?”

“Um… Sure, but I have to stop at my dorm first”

“Okay” he said smiling, casually taking my hand and lacing our fingers together. I tried to hide my grin and just stared at the ground the whole time. When we got to my room I traded in my school messenger bag for my blue Tory Burch purse.

“…You like Blink-182?” Harry asked staring at the posters on my wall while I changed bags.

“Yeah, I love them. Why?”