"You have ice cream on your lip."

WELL HEY

My power has been out for like 2 days because some stupid storm. By the way, it's still out. I'm just at my dad's house. 

UGH BUT YEAH

While it was pitch black in my house, I was on my laptop typing a new chapter for YOU. Sadly, my battery died shortly after... But yeah it's probably crap because I was up all night, HALLUCINATING. 

Anyways

Enjoy ^-^

P.S. I might have overdone italicizing lol

~~~

Chapter 8- "You have ice cream on your lip."

“Hey, is 7:00 okay for you?” My phone beeped with a text from Harry.

“Yea, sure. That’s fine (:” I texed him back

“Wear something pretty ;)”

“Yep, because I was definitely planning on wearing pajamas :P”

“Just sayin”

“Whatever. I’m getting ready now (:”

“Alright :)” I locked my phone and got off the couch. I grabbed a random pair of shorts and a tank top before heading into the bathroom to take a shower. It was only 5:00pm when I got out but it obviously was going to take me a while to get ready. By the time I had finished just straightening my hair, it was already 5:30. So you see what I mean, right?  (The outfit is on the right) After I put on my dress, I did my makeup; Pale, dark pink lipstick and pink eye shadow, along with mascara and eyeliner. Smiling at my reflection in the mirror, so surprised at how girly I was dressed (Not that I‘m opposed to dressing this way, I just never do.), I walked back out into the room and checked the time: 6:45.

“Going somewhere?” I looked down at Zayn, who was sitting in his chair, on his laptop.

“Yup” I smiled “With Harry”

“Oh yeah, forgot...” The room became awkwardly silent. I walked over and sat on my bed.

“So... How are your classes?” I asked reaching over to get a necklace out of my jewelry box.

“They’re okay I guess, yours?”

“Eh, still boring. Meet any interesting people?” I slipped the necklace over my head.

“Nah, I don’t really talk to anyone” Liar. I know about you and that girl.

“Harry told me you were studying with some girl” I said mentally slapping myself in the face. Why did I just say that?

“Oh yeah. She was helping me with an assignment for class.”

“What’s her name?” Stop asking questions Amanda!

“Lindsey” He answered. Wait, the Lindsey I met?

“Hold on, I think I‘ve met her… Is she blonde with dimples?”

“Err, Yeah”

“Oh, I we bumped into each other twice. She’s nice…” I said with a forced smile.

“Yeah, I guess” he said looking back down at the laptop screen. I stood, got a white blazer out of my closet and put it on along with a pair of studded, white flats. I got my brown purse and checked my phone. As if on cue the numbers on the clock changed.