A Dog Peed On Me

I'm so sorry for taking forever to update. I would blame it all on school but to be honest, I'm just lazy. 

Kamy you're a cracker

This chapter is really boring and I actually just found out what a filler chapter is, this is one of those.

DON'T HATE ME BECAUSE I ALREADY KNOW THIS SUCKS IM SORRY

Enjoy

~~~

Chapter 14- A Dog Peed On Me

 I laid on my bed on my laptop, blogging on tumblr. It was like Harry’s fans would literally not leave me alone. I don’t know how he deals with it but I find it extremely annoying. How would you feel if thousands of teenage girls bombarded you with the same questions over and over again? Not good, obviously. Especially if you saw the terrible things they were saying to me. It actually did hurt, but I mean that’s sort of expected when Harry Styles is your boyfriend, right? I diverted my attention to my phone when the screen lit up and I heard the ringer go off. I smiled seeing it was a text from Harry.

“Come down to my dorm, we can “study” together… ;)”

“Lol sure..” I sent my text before locking my phone and shutting my laptop. I got off of my bed and glanced at Zayn before walking out. I’m trying to avoid unnecessary interaction with Zayn right now. Just for right now though… maybe. Just until things get less awkward. That might never happen, but still. Anyways, it seems as if he's doing the complete opposite with me, making it a million times harder to ignore him.

“Hey” I grinned walking into Harry’s room. I guess I scared him or something because he was lying on the couch and dropped his phone on his face. God, I hate when that happens to me, but it’s hilarious to watch it happen to other people.

“Ow” He muttered, making me giggle. He sat up and smiled at me. It was a really childish smile; he's so adorable. I walked over and sat down next to him while he just stared, grinning like an idiot. “You look lovely today.”

“Really? Because I thought my hair looked super frizzy today.” I pouted, playing in my hair. Harry stole my attention and lifted my chin so that I was looking at him.

“I think your hair looks perfect” he smirked. I rolled my eyes before leaning in to kiss him. Ah, this is starting to feel almost normal. Almost. I giggled and pulled away.

“This is not studying” I mumbled against his lips since our faces were still in close proximity.

“Hence the quotes” he said before kissing me again. Eh, it’s his problem if he doesn’t study.

I guess time flies when you’re making out? Well duh Amanda, if you’re making out you’re obviously not keeping track of time. The rest of that day pretty much consisted with me being all cuddly-poo with Harry. I guess this is the ideal romance, but it’s sort of weird. You know that feeling when you’re completely head over heels for someone? For me, it not like that with Harry. Usually by now you’d be so infatuated, but I’m not. I’m thinking too much.

I was heading back to my dorm to change into pajamas because Harry had convinced me to sleep with him tonight. Don’t even think negative about that either! That’s when I walked into the room and saw Zayn, just sitting there, shirtless. No one should be allowed to be that… flawless. Honestly. Jesus Christ. I actually tried my best not to look but I guess my best wasn’t good enough because he looked up from his laptop and held back a chuckle, staring at me.