Hangover

Hey! Sorry I took so long... I'm really bad at updating, but I'm sure you already know that. I'm also sure you'll be able to tell the answers that won without me telling you so... Hah. Yesss this is really short, but people really wanted me to update so I wanted to post it tonight.

Yeah.

This is dedicated to Abby2222, my new apparent best friend lol. I'm sorry for making you wait so long and I'm sorry that this is so short (◕‿-)

ALSO pretty pleaseee if you're writing, or wrote, a cute 1D fan fic, send me the link! I'm running out of stuff to read ^-^ 

*Unedited* Ignore the typos (:

~ENJOY~

~~~

Chapter 17- Hangover

Amanda’s POV

I woke up with the worst headache, I felt like shit. I rolled over in an effort to get up and fell face down onto the floor.

“Ow” I groaned. I just laid there, too exhausted to move. I was totally content with staying on the floor too, until I heard footsteps and laughing.

“Oh my god shut up Jason” I mumbled. His laughing made my headache worse.

“Get up” he continued laughing. He was really annoying me.

“No, it’s too bright.”

“I have sunglasses.”

“I’m not moving.”

“I’ll drag you.”

“Well drag me motherfucker. I’m not moving.” I said, instantly regretting it. “Okay, stop!” I screamed. That bastard gave me a carpet burn.

“Get up then” he chuckled. I opened my eyes and was instantly hit by the light. I stood, groaning. Remind me to never drink like that again, please.

“Thank you” he smiled, handing me his Wayfarer Ray-Bans. “I have something to do today so I can’t babysit you.”

“What do you have to do?” I squinted.

“I’ll tell you later. I suggest you wait a while before driving back to college.” He paused, “You still seem pretty disoriented” he laughed.

“Well duh. I wasn’t planning on it.” I rolled my eyes.

“Your phone is downstairs. Zayn and Harry called you last night, but I couldn’t let you answer.”

“I remember Harry called me, but Zayn called?”

“Yeah, he just wanted to know if you were okay.”

“Oh, what did you say?”

“What do you think I said?” he asked, rhetorically.

“Okay, never mind?” I mumbled.

“Bye then, I’ll be back later.” He patted me on the head.  I said bye as he ran downstairs. I heard a few noises before I actually heard the door slam. He sure was eager. I stumbled down the stairs and saw my phone on the couch. I grabbed it and unlocked it to see what Zayn texted me, well my cousin hypothetically speaking since I didn’t have my phone. Zayn literally asked me if I was okay, exactly like Jason said he did. How sweet of him to care. Niall texted me too, but Jason failed to mention that. All he asked was for me to come back and talk to Harry. I also noticed that my phone was dying and the battery had 10% left. Well that sucks.