You're the one I .... adore??.....

This people is the sequel to you're the one I love....

you neednt read it to understand this one.....

but It would be great if you read both;p;p

please do tell me what you think of this new baby....

love you...

eagerly awaiting your comments and votes and reads.....

“Life can change in the blink of an eye.” Never really believed in in till mine changed.....

My life changed that night and so did I, from a quite simple girl to a raunchy wild chick and then to a woman. All in the that moment in time.....

He, the brown eyed Adonis had spent the evening drinking himself to oblivion while Kattie had tried her damndest to catch his eye. She had flirted outrageously,  first with him and then with a couple of men sitting close by. She had almost flashed her assets, played the sexy siren, given one of the guys a lap dance while eyeing Adonis, she even went to the extent of trying to sit in his lap. He simply pushed her off and steadfastly ignored her very existence.

He eyed me occasionally, quietly watched me for a bit and then get back to his drink. He did that quite a bit. Every Time he ordered a drink that is. Which was quite a lot and quite frequently. It disconcerted me. It really did.

Well it would cause I began my first evening in Vegas sitting casually at the bar with drink in hand and taking in the view of the party on the dance floor, the crowd, the glitter of money and the magic of lust, drink, drugs and sex. I was bored out of my wits. It wasn’t all that interesting to me. It was just a bloody waste of time in my eyes. In fact it was totally over rated and so damn fake.

After a couple of drinks though I began to get into the groove. The music began to pump in my veins and as alcohol flowed freely through my blood I lost every last bit of my straight laced inhabitations. Somewhere, in the hazy corner of my dazed alcoholic brain I understood that perhaps it wasn’t all that over-rated. That perhaps this was life as well, life without limits, without boundaries. Life only in this moment in time.....

I really don’t remember when I began to swing to the beats, groove to the music and sway to the Dj’s tunes, live for the thrill but soon I found myself dancing atop the bar, letting men view my legs, my booty, teasing them, taunting them, tantalising them. It made me feel powerful, feminine and strong.

The guys at the bar soon got bored with Kattie and began lusting after me. They were like wolves out for blood. My blood. They climbed up the bar and got close to me. They were closing in on their prey, sniffing me, touching me, trying to get all of me.

This was when I lost my feminine power over them. This was when my wildness, recklessness and so called alcohol induced boldness deserted me and I began to tremble in fright. I began hating my self, my situation,the men, this moment in time, my hazy drunken state and my weakness against these blood hounds. I tried to get away from them, to push them off, to run....

“Get your hands off her.” Roared the quite Adonis when his eyes met mine and I silently begged him to help me. To save me from myself and this state, to get me out of this hell hole. He saved me, pushed those bastards off me and pulled me close and dragged Kattie out as well.

He was truly my knight in shining armour, just as I had dreamed. My knight saving me from this world and taking me away, to be with him.....

He saved me from myself and the wolves, but he couldn’t save me from himself...

He pulled me away from my worst night mare.. but life was no longer a fairy tale now...

He changed my life.... for better or for worse.....

Question was, was it a change till death do us apart.....