family

hii...

So this chapter is dedicated to Zarakat!

Thank you hun{()}

Liam's POV:

I walked down the stairs, albeit uneasily. Well, after the marathon sex last night and our shower, I still hadn't  been able to regain any strenght. Truth was, I wanted to be down before she came, I wanted to drop the kids to school and maybe spend a little more time with her, I wanted to sneak her out of school, before she even entered there. I didn't know how I would do it, all I knew was, I would. Every moment with her was special, precious and I felt as if I really lived in those moments.

I understood my twisted logic, I don't know, perhaps I didn't. My mind wasn't thinking. Or perhaps it was; I don't know. All I knew was that I had to be with her. Period.

I wandered to the dining room and found all the kids having breakfast, all except Madam that is. Perhaps Ms Lazy Bones was getting ready. "Good Morning people!" I yelled over the din and sat next to Little Amy. 

"Good Morning Uncle!" She exclaimed and jumped right onto my lap. Her action reminded me of another baby, of another lifetime and I felt my eyes water up and the ugly guilt, who had been burried deep down in the recesses of my conscious roared and jumped out reminding me of my crime. Reminding me who I had had sex with last night and just who she was to my family.

"No! I didn't have sex last night! I made love! You get me! I made love to my lawfully wedded wife!!" I found myself mentally yelling at the guilt. 

I had nothing, absolutely nothing to be guilty about. I had married a very pretty woma who was sweet and gentle and compassionate and who even as a child knew I would be hers.

"MOM!" 

The yell startled me, brought me out of my ruminations.

Peter was yelling at his mom and Amy, little Amy was giggling. It took me about two seconds to focus and then I heard them.

".. Can you believe it! She's sleeping in her bed. She's had a shower and is now hugging her teddy and snoring away to glory." Peter snorted in anger.

Our Shower.. Her flesh, as soft as silk, no, perhaps just like peaches. Her lips, kissing me, my mouth my chest, even fuzzy..

"... Peter!"

I jumped again and tried to focus on the conversation around me. 

"I'll try to wake her, but I think you guys should go to school and let her stay, perhaps she's tired. Yesterday had been a long day for her and well since its Friday, I don't think it would really be all that bad for her to miss school." Amy tried placating Peter and Sam snorted.

"You know what Liam, its only Lily who can get away with anything. None of the other kids enjoy that. Amy would have draged them by the ear to school herself. Even Peter quivers while facing his mothers wrath." Sam whispered as he winked and settled to watch the show.

"No fair mommy! I also wana sleep." Little Amy pleaded and soon Jake and Peter joined in the pleading leading to quite a din. All this noise seemed loud enough to have woken the princess but she seemed to be oblivious to the riots she'd caused early in the morning.

Amy was outing and refusing to touch her favorite strawberry pancakes and Jake and Peter looked mutionous to say the least. Only their  hunger forced them to eat, but they were still adamant. They too wanted a long weekend.

"Well, if I may say so Amy, why don't we all take a holiday today and go someplace for the weekend?" I asked tentatively. I had no wish to be singed by Amy's glare but what the hell, I could easily spend a day with my neice and nephews and well a naughty interlude with my wife wouldn't be a bad idea.