A wedding night........

A Wedding Night???

I woke up slowly, breathing in an unfamiliar and yet delicious scent of musk and man. Hmmm Heaven. Stretching my arms as a cat I realised I was covered under a warm hard blanket, hard yet soft, hmm hairy too. I turned under it, to be able to cuddle beneath when my leg brushed with something hard. Not something blankety but something dangerously male. I brushed it aside with my hand, it felt warm. Nice and warm. I brushed it again, it jumped to life. I liked that....

I brushed it....

“Stop your game love else we will end up ravishing each other for perhaps the 5th time tonight babe.” A husky voice whispered as someone caught my hand.

WHA?? A voice!

Does that mean I brushed against a???

My eyes jerked open and I stared into the most beautiful hazel eyes I have ever seen. They sparkled golden, sleepy but lusty. Mesmerising eyes with a gaze that could literally make one melt.

As sleep flew out of my mind and it began to notice my surroundings I took in the face of my Adonis and his beauty. I also realised where my hand was and what was happening because of that. His eyes dilated to a beautiful golden hue and his nostrils flared, but his gaze never mine. My hand, with a stupid brain of its own began to explore a very intimate yet interesting part of him while his held mine captive. His strong thumb softly drew circles on the inside of my wrist and the entire moment was simply too hot to describe and to splendid to even waste my breath describing it.

Our lips met, on their own they came closer, closer, closer still, till they merged into one another, till our mouths opened and our tongues met in a dance as old as time. He pulled me closer into him and closer, closer than we already were, close enough to mould me into his perfectly sculpted warm body, close enough to flip us so that he was over me, poised at my entrance and I was under him... awaiting a completion my body knew only he could give.

“May I princess?” He whispered and every last bit of patience in me flew out. I needed him and NOW!

I merely nodded and swiftly claimed his mouth in a kiss I hoped was passionate and perfect. He groaned and Moaned as the kiss became wilder and he pushed himself into me.

It was heaven and hell, all rolled into one as I became one with him.

It’s a tiring business, making love. Especially when you have been doing it for an entire night and that too after spending an evening drinking hard.

Exhausted and blissful, we fell asleep in each others arms. He was still inside me, I loved that feeling. I kissed him on his chest before sleep took over.

“I believe I can fly... I believe I touch the sky...” I reached for the incessantly annoying cell phone of mine and tried to open my eyes knowing this was mom on call.

“LO.. “ I whispered groggy with sleep.

“ Lily!! How are you my baby?” Mom chirped just as a warm hand slid inside towards my ass.

The twin effect caused me to jerk awake and I yelped in shock as I tried to get up.

Oh GOD!! I was in the arms of my hottie and mom was on call. Talking with me! SHIT!!

Eyes wide I implored him to keep quiet as I tried to speak with mom as normally as possible.

“Um.. mom, can I call you in a bit... need to rush, washroom..” I whispered as I disconnected my mom.

Dropping the phone I tried to get away from him but his grip tightened.

“What’s the hurry babe?” He whispered sulkily.