home

It was pure bliss, just the sight of her in my kitchen filled me with contentment beyond expression. I looked on, I saw her face, filled with happiness and love as she stirred something in the pot on the stove. I had forgotten what it was like to have a home; the bliss of a house had become a distant memory. 

What the hell!! 

"Lily!!! How on earth did you come here??" I yelled when it suddenly dawned that my lady was cooking in my hideout! A secret location that no one I knew had the knowledge of.

She continued to smile serenely as she turned and tilted her head to peruse me. Her eyes danced with laughter as her face lit up with happiness. She looked so damn irresistible! I covered the distance between me and her in two strides and pulled her into my arms. She giggled as she wound her arms about me and kissed me full on the moouth.

"Mmm Liam!" She moaned and the sound arrounsed me ebeyond belief. 

"God Lily!" I moaned and pushed her away from me, "Please lets talk before we forget the questions." I whispered hoarsely and she pouted. "God Lily! Don't pout babe, I'll be compelled to kiss you.!" I groaned and the imp giggled as she began to undo the buttons on her blouse.

"I like you distracted Hubby." She whispered as another button popped open. "Damn Lily!" I moaned as I clenched my fist, I had to control myself; my control was hanging by a thin thread. How wouldn't be able to control for long and the minx knew it very well!

"Lily, do you know you are under watch?" I asked trying to think of Sam. Yes! Thinking of Sam worked! I was no longer controlling my passion to ravish her, but controlling the urge not to carry her and run before Sam came barging in.

She too must have realised the change around us; her smile faltered and she became serious, "Yes, Rumi told me. It was temporarily taken off as I wanted to meet a potential boyfriend and didn't want him, dad that is, killing him. I requested mom, I mean Amy and she helped me. " She whispered, as she quickly called mom Amy. The irony wasn't lost on me. 

She wasn't my niece. I growled and lunged toward her and shook her shoulders, "You are not my niece Lily. You are my wife!." I whispered and proceeded to show her exactly that. "My wife" I moaned every time I kissed her.

"Liam, Rumi helped me. I have only one week with you before I go back." She whispered and my heart sank to the very pit of my stomach.

"Only one week babe?" I whispered and she nodded then kissed my heart and hugged me tight. "Lets make some amazing memories for when you go back to the field." She whispered and I could only nod. We both had tears in our eyes but we also understood that we would smile for each other. It was as if our hearts sang the same tune. 

Our eyes spoke without words..... Our hearts were one, we were one.

I turned towards the stove and turned it off then I pulled her into my arms and carried her bridal style up the stairs to our bedroom. "Welcome to our abode wifey." I whispered as I crossed the threshold to my- our room and carefully laid her on the bed.

"Damn!" I cursed as I got up and realised that I had brought my wife into a pig sty!

"What happened babe?" She whispered as she lay there like a queen. "Honey, I will need to change the sheets and tidy up the room before, well you know, before any... its awful here." I whispered, ashamed of myself.

She pulled my hand and pulled me towards her, "Come here you nut." She whispered and Kissed my mouth.  "But?" I began and she forced me to roll. "You talk entirely too much officer." The minx sassed as she straddled me and put a finger on my lips, ehich I just had to bite.