across the balustrade

I walked in my room and quickly locked the door; didn't want people walking in to find an empty bed. I didn't bother flicking on the lights or anything, instead, I walked straight to the balustrade at the far end of my room and stood by the railing. It overlooked the gardens and the moon shined right into the room; it filled the room with a silver glow; it always had. Its beams made the centuries old oak tree seem like a ghost, or rather a gentle guardian who has stood watch over the house for years and still plans to do the same. 

The old oak had been my friend, my conspirator and my companion back in the days when I lived here as a carefree eighteen year old. I reminised about my lucky days, about sneeking out of the house at odd hours and partying away sure that I wouldn't be caught, that no one knew about my escapades.

But Al and Sam always knew, always. They would wish me morning with a wink and proceed to tell me just how tame my wild antics were, they had both been wilder. I missed those days. The breeze gently blew over my face and brought me back to reality, to a waiting wife.

Duty called, they said. I had to attend to mine too. My husband-ly duties awaited me. I stood on the railing and jumped from my balcony to my wife's which just happened to be next to mine, perhaps at a distance of four feet.

In a blink of an eye, I was standing in my wife's room, staring at her in the mirror. She sat at her dressing table, brushing her beautiful hair, wearing a pretty little night dress and a very sexy smile; a very sexy dreamy smile. I could happily bet every last cent I owned that she was dreaming about her husband and his oh-so famous ministrations. 

"Hey beautiful" I whispered as I crossed the room and knelt by her feet. She smiled down at me and put her hand in my hair. I loved the feel of her lovingly caress my scalp, gently playing with my unkempt hair, her own tresses abandoned as she began to brush mine. I never knew this simple act of brushing one's hair could be erotic or sensual. I was on cloud nine, my head in Lily's lap, her soft hand gently kneading my back while the other, the naughtier one, brushing my hair.

I could smell her, her passion, her arousal and her sweetness which had blended with a faint fragnance of vanila. It was driving me mad; it was leading me to the very gates of heaven, it was pure divinity...

"Liam" She whispered as she kissed the shell of my ear.

"Hmm..." I moaned, I couldn't articulate anything; wasn't in the state to.

"Baby, your knees will hurt, lets get comfortable." She whispered again, this time her soft lips were caressing my forehead.

"Lily" I moaned, I honestly wasn't in the state to move. I kissed her tummy and sat on the soft carpet. "Babe... come here.." I whispered as I pulled her towards me.

She lay down her brush and pulled at the strings of her nightgown. It quickly came undone; and with it my control.

As gracefully as a swan, she slid down and sat next to me. "God! Lily you are beautiful." I whispered as I pulled her into my waiting arms. She blushed but came into my arms willingly. She sat astride and burried her face in the crook of my neck then let her hands play with my hair and her legs hold my torso in a tight grip.

"Aah Lily.." I moaned and she bit my neck. That minx was soon turning into a very hot vampire. My friend although imprisoned in my jeans was enjoying himself and couldn't wait to be freed. My wife and him were it cahoots I guessed, for no sooner did the thought cross my mind, wifey dearest began to aid my little friend.

She hesitently pulled my shirt out of my jeans and began pulling my belt out of the way. I loved her fervor, her artless passion, her sincere sensuality. "Liam! Get it out!" She hissed in irritation and I felt a rumble deep within my chest. My little bride was such a spirited little hellion. A very impatient spirited little hellion