When you get in a fight

Sawada Shin:

You were caught by his school's principal that's how he knew. You had to explain but didn't want to since your stubborn. Sawada explained that his princiapl isn't like your schools, his expells you right away. So you gave answer and were allowed to leave with Sawada to home. He just said not to do it again.

Uchiyama Haruhiko:

He was angry because you got hurt. At first he shouted he will kill that person but at the end he kept asking why you did it. so you explained the other girl said he isn't a good boyfriend so you punched her. He couldn't help but smile proud and hug you. He still added not to do it again.

Noda Takeshi:

He was actually also in the fight. He had to pull you out but when he saw the boy hit you, he began fighting. So all had to stay at the police station thile someone came to pick you all up. Yamaguchi did. Noda said sorry to you but all you said was that he looked cute and sexy. He smiled before both going home.

Kuma Teruo:

You almost got into a fight with some business men who wanted to take down Kuma's shop. Kuma had to give you a wholet alk about how it will be fine and not to hit customers. You just kept nodding but secretly did middle finger to the men. All Kuma yelled was 'I saw that!'. So you just quickly left.

Minami Youichi:

He had to pull you out and tell you not to fight. You asked why not. He only pointed at himself and said that's a man's job to protect his girl. You mumbl d that's cringy. But still gave him a kiss before he added still not to fight. You nodded.

Yamaguchi Kumiko:

Don't forget her grandfather is a yazuka so your also one. You came back froma fight in the night, hoping she's asleep but she stood there. She was mad but then saw the wounds. She quickly took tissues and wiped the blood. She asked to stop doing it. she kept saying she will make the money while you rest. You stared as she had tears so gave in and quit being a yazuka.

–--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was requested by, yet again, @Harufu04.