Turning them on by accident.

Sawada Shin:

He doesn't get turned on fast. You were cooking while he was still sleeping. Flipped the pancakes and hummed some songs while headphones on ears. The spatula was your microphone so did it to lips and swinged hips and danced a bit to the fridge. Put everything down but spatula fell off counter. Shook head crossing arms. Bowed down and took the spatula but didn't see Shin at the door staring at your ass. And it was a hot day so wore shorts. Got up and washed the spoon. Took plates and turned; smiled at Shin but he vanished face with a red face. Stared before laughing and went to him to see him with a pillow on his lap.

Uchiyama Haruhiko:

He gets turned on fast just like Noda. You wiped sweat off forehead and said it's too hot. Asked him for a hair band. He gave one out his hair. Wore shorts and a tank top. Did arms up to hair and did hair in a ponytail making shirt lift up and he stared at your half naked body. You swinged hair before jumping on his lap and said you want to watch tv. He said he needs to shower and left. Pouted but heard weird noises from bathroom so laughed at how fast he gets turned on.

Noda Takeshi:

He wasn't paying attenion because he was searching some stuff up. You said it's so hot. He hummed but didn't really listen. Said your gonna go out. Heard him hum so pouted. Crawled to him and layed on his lap but butt on his lap and he looked. He had to look up fast becaus eyou wore a really short short that maked almost half your butt show. He aske dif you can get off. Looked confused and did and he left fast to bedroom and locked door. Knocked and said your gonna go outside for air. Heard a yes that was quickly.

Kumai Teruo:

Were both having a food fight. You took whip cream and did on his face and he laughed and chased you around. You felt his arms around you and do the whip cream on you. You ran again before falling over some slippery stuff. Laughed and licked lips clean. Saw Kuma stare so ask if he's good. He said he's tired and left to bedroom. Sai dyour gonan shower. Walked past ebdroom and heard weird noises so couldn't help but smirk.

Minami Youichi:

He's a pervert and is turned on 24/7. you were just playing video games since it was too hot to move. Wore short shorts and one of Youichi's white shirts. Heard the door open but ignore when hfeeling ice cold water go over you. Minami laughed close to death but stopped when he saw your bra throught he shirt and you maked this weird but sexual sound. He crossed his legs saying he is gonna go eat something and left to kitchen. Raised eyebrow and aske if he's fine. He yelled 'no!'. You went to room to get another shirt.

Yamaguchi Kumiko:

She doesn't get turned on fast, one she is a teacher, two she is a woman. She says she doesn't but she does. You were working out in a tank top and shorts. Did the weights up and saw Kumiko at the door. Asked what she needs and did the weights on a shelf. Rubbed their hair and she stare dbefore saying 'you'. (You can think further!)