They use you as a blanket

Sawada Shin:

At first he would just look at you and see you weren't cold. After a while he would take your shirt and pull you signalling to come to him. You chuckled and sat aside him. He still was cold so did you on his chest and finally got warm. He did his chin on your head and fell asleep.

Uchiyama Haruhiko:

He yelled it's too cold. You rolled eyes because it's his fifth time shouting this. Did the plate on the drying rack before feeling his arms around you and asked what he is doing. He mumbled your warm. You did everything with his arms around you.

Noda Takeshi:

He was on his laptop with a blanket before throwing it off saying he is warm and cold at the same time. You went on his lap and did arms around his neck. Legs around his waist and went back on phone while hugging him like a koala. He hugged you with one arm and typed with the other.

Kuma Teruo:

He was sitting in the sofa, eating some warm food to get his insides warm. He sight so asked what wrong is with your bear. Poked his cheek and he said 'cold'. Smiled and went on him and did mouth open for food. He feeded you and you layed on him.

Minami Youichi:

You saw him enter and rub his arms saying he is cold as hell. Chuckled and he ran to his sofa. Layed down and you layed on him telling him to stay home tomorrow with excuse that he has a cold. He looked saying he IS cold. You hugged his waist and gave him a peck.

Yamaguchi Kumiko:

She would do this annoying thing and that is put her cold feet on your warm legs making you shiver. You told her not to do it but she ignored. She did grab hands saying she's cold and it's your job to warm her up. Clicked tongue before hugging her.