When they walk in on you changing

Sawada Shin:

You spilled some paint on your shirt and hand. Since you were already sweating took a shower. Came out and did pantie and bra on. Heard door open and turned. Stared at Shin as he stared at you before asking what your phone code is. Screamed for him to get out and took shampoo bottle. Threw it and he left fast before you could throw the whole damn shelf at him.

Uchiyama Haruhiko:

You did panties on. Searched for your bra before asking where your shirt and bra is to Uchi. He entered rubbing his sleepy eyes and asking what you need. He finally looked and stared. Shouted for him to leave and took pants to cover chest. Waved hand infront of him and he was broken. You screamed for him to stop nosebleeding or he will faint. Took tissue and wiped the blood away. He finally got out the shock and left without answering.

Noda Takeshi:

He knocked on the bathroom door but no answer so opened. He shouted sorry few times and turned. Ran before hitting the wall and fainted. Did shirt on fast and called Minami to come help since you didn't know what else to do. Minami teased Noda for fainting when seeing you half naked.

Kuma Teruo:

Spilled some of the apple juice on you so changed shorts and shirt. Tried reaching for the upper shelf in closet when hearing Kuma's voice stuttering. Looked and he held his bread before doing it to you and asked 'w-want?'. Laughed and did one of his shirts on and both ate. He still flustered by the view he got to see.

Minami Youichi:

You came back from school. Saw Youichi on the sofa. He wanted to say 'hey' but you left to bedroom. Did the school uniform off and he entered to ask waht wreong is but then smirked and hugged your waist saying your gorgeous. He said he can relieve your stress. Chuckled and kissed him before saying he is a pervert.

Yamaguchi Kumiko:

You did shirt off and did head underneath the tap. Let the water go over hair. Went up and saw Kumiko at the door. She was staring since your half naked. She turned fast and apologized saying she will come back later.