Chapter 15

Hours earlier.

"Dad, where are you taking me?" I ask him feeling more scared then I ever did livnig in that hell hole he called home. 

"Somewhere where no one will find you!" He said getting a little more angry. We started up a road where I thought we would be. I dialed Ainsley. I placed the phone under my leg and waited for her to answer.

"Why are we going to the river?" I ask him in a shaky voice. I say a short prayer hoping for the best but I know that somethings going to happen. Someone is going to hurt me. Someone is going to tear me apart. Killing me.

"We aren't going to the river." He say through clenched teeth as he holds the steering wheel in a death grip. He looks at me with beady eyes and my heart races even more I get even more scared as he talks to me. 

"Why did we turn on a road that goes to a river that's marked with a blank sign?" I ask hoping that they get my hint. I pray to god that they get it and can get here in time with at least a little bit of a help.

"We're going somewhere that I'll enjoy. A little.... Warehouse." He says and my heart beats faster and faster. I think that it'll explode if I don't get out of this car. He stops the car and I start to get scared. "Get out of the car!" he screams at me.

I jump out of the car and I see a large wolf staring back at me. He growls at me and my heart jumps. My stomach turns in horror. "Tassa!" I hear a voice call from in the warehouse. "Bring her in here!" He says and the wolf jumps to my foot and I scream as I land hard on my butt breaking my phone and possibly my tailbone. 

The wolf drags me to the ware house. With every step he takes his teeth dig deeper into my skin, into my bones. Tears stream out of my eyes and I feel even worse then ever. I can barely breath as he pulls me along to the warehouse. The pain makes me feel worse and worse. I try to forget about the pain. I know it'll all be over for me any minute. That I'll be over for any minute. 

I open my eyes and I'm in the warehouse. I look over and I see the legs of a man. I don't see his face but I know I don't want to. It'll make me even more scared. "Stand up!" He shouts at me but I'm too afraid to get up. My mind races and I can't think. I try to stand up. But I can't it's too painful. "TASSA! Make her get up!" He shouts to the wolf. Tassa lifts her paw and scrapes my cheek hard. 

I try to stand up and when I stand up tears fall from my eyes but I try to stay confident. "Come here." He says calmer. I don't feel well enough to move so I keep my ground staring at him in anger. "Mercilus!" He says and I look behind me to see a man. He has a long rope in his hand. I look back to the man in front of me. "Get her to come!" He says to him and I hear a swoosh and feel a sharp pain on my back and I feel blood trickle down my back. 

I take a step forward but the pain is so horrible that I can't move. He whips me again. A shout out in pain. I take a step forward. He whips me again and it keeps coming until I stand in front of the man. Blood falls down from the open wounds on my back and I have tears running down my face. I look at him with anger. I can't handle but hate him straight off. He's so horrible. 

"So you think you're so smart? You think you and your girly friends can help you? Well I don't think so." He says and a smile rises up on his face as he hears the police sirens. He points to the sides of him and I hear a loud screech. I feel a pain in my ears and then I don't hear anything. I don't hear even the sirens anymore. I feel a warm liquid fall from my ears. 

I feel an earthquake of people run into the room. I look over and I see my friends in the doorway and the police run in behind them. He grabs me around the neck and places a blade to my skin. I feel so frightened. I can't breath. The police try to reason with him but I know there's no reasoning. 

The feelings I feel right now cannot be explained. It's like my heart is being ripped out of my chest and I know that might happen. I breathe in and out just to think of a way to get out of his grip. Just a way to be able to live just for one more day. To tell everyone how I feel to tell everyone what they mean to me. 

He lifts me up and places me on the ground. I freak out, not able to breathe. I see him lift the blade up high and I see him say something trying to read my lips. I scream. "Please, no!" I scream. I keep screaming no over and over again. I know what's going to happen next. 

I know he's going to cut out my heart. Hold it in front of everybody to show it. Show the blood pumping out of it. Slowly draining as I lay there pale faced and dead. Maybe taking one more breathe before I know it I'll be gone. Forever. 

Open my eyes and breathe a little more I realized that I wasn't breathing. I look at his hand where the blade stays choosing my fate. He says his last words and a arrow runs straight through his hand. My heart lets go and I turn as I hear the blade drops next to me. 

I breathe deeply as I look out to the crowd of police officers. He pulls me back to my position  and  I see him lift the blade in the opposite hand where the arrow pierced. He starts to thrust the blade toward my heart but then he drops to the ground. He blacked out and I look to see an Ainsley with a bar in her hand. I give a slight smile through my fear.

Devon and Ainsley run to me in a big hug. I hold on to them for my life. Hoping that all this was a big dream. A dream that I never wished for. I try to take it all in but I know that I can't nothing can make me feel anymore worse then I do now. 

Tears keep falling more and more. I feel like a waterfall. That ever emotion that I have in my body is pouring out of my eyes. That everything that I ever flet has multiplied by five. I can't help but love these girls so much for saving my life. I hate the man that lays behind me blacked out. I feel more pain then I ever felt in my whole life as the salty tears that run down my face sting the cut from the wolf that dragged me in here. The gash in my ankle feels ten times worse then it did so long ago. I feel more sadness then ever and I just hide it behind blood and tears. 

All these secrets that I ever kept doen't compare to this. All those big secrets don't compare to this one. The secret that puts my life on the line. This secret that brings the worst out of me into the world. The monster in my soul escapes out of my heart. No one wants to see that. This secret that makes me feel the worst. This secret, the smallest one that I had to keep in my life turned out ot be the biggest one in this world. 

One Little Secret.

One little secret that I can't tell. Ever in my life. I can never tell anyone, never. 

The men pick me up and put me on a gurney. The place an oxygen mask on my face and I can finally breathe. I can finally breathe through all the lies that I've been. Everything that I ever thought doesn't compare to the operation that's going on here. A phycomaniac is running this. All the lies in the world can't sugar coat that. 

I feel my heart deplete. No blood pumps through my veins. My heart isn't pumping out any blood all of it left my body. I feel me take my last breath and I black out. 

This One Little Secret caused a whole load of trouble.