One little secret

Here it is!!! It's done being edited by my EPIC editer RainOrShine! I thank her sooooooo much for doing it! Love, Love, Love!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Devon

I walk into the purple painted room. My heart beating ten times faster. When I first walked in I had no intention of finding... This. My mind swept over with infinite possibilities and my thoughts became jumbled and incomprehensible. Who would do such a thing?

 I don't understand.

 Caleb, a sixteen year old girl. Her hair golden flows behind her. Her face devastated and upset, her royal blue eyes shimmer with tears just waiting to fall. She races past me, the smell of lavender in the small breeze that she created. Her face shows confusion, she looks like she might be wondering about all that has happened. Maybe it was our fault, or maybe it was just meant to be. 

 Ainsley, a fourteen year old girl; her hair a violent red, her eyes the colour of a violet. Her tears stain our late friend, Sabrina's garmets. The look on her face shows how upset she is in a million different ways. Her normal aura of happiness gone, she leaves it behind to show a new side of her.

 My name: Devon, I am fifteen years of age, my eyes green as leaves, my hair brown as a chesnut tree. My eyes are filled with unfallen tears. My heart and mind races in unison, I realize that since this isn't a scene of a suicide then someone must be out to get us. Someone had the nerve to think it was okay to kill innocent girls for doing nothing to get people to, maybe, be scared. 

 A chill runs down my spine from the open window behind us. For moments I stand here, staring at the curtens blow inward, showing the murderers excape route. Caleb and I see a letter on Sabrina's bedside table. She goes to retrive it, for I am stuck in the same spot. In shock of the events that has happened. 

 Ainsley shakes Sabrina's dead corpes vigorously, it seems like she's trying to wake her up but there is no possible way that we can, she's gone forever. I stand here remembering the text that brought us over, Help! Come over now!  We all thought it was some homework emergency so we didn't put much ergency into it. If we would've gotten her ten seconds faster it would never happen. 

Caleb's eyes water as she reads the letter. She can't talk at all which gets me wondering what it might say. What it might mean. This makes me forget about the dead body lying on the floor in front of us. It all makes me focus on this one person who, while reading the letter gets more emotional than before. 

 Caleb slowly makes her way to me, her hands shaking like an earth quake, her face as pale as a white rose. She hands me the letter.I can't comprehend her feelings at the moment, she looks so utterly frightened but I can't think of why. Her emotions have changed from the moment she walked into this room. She changed from a devestated facade to a frightened look of utter disgust. I grab the small letter and notice that the hand writing could not be the friend that I knew for so long. It looks as if a child wrote it out, or someone in a hurry. I slowly begin to read the letter.

Dear girls,

 I know you will be the first to read this.

 I write this to warn you,

as you might know by now, 

your friend has been murdered.

 If anyone asks it was suicide.