Chapter 11

What Happened

Jack's POV

"Where are we going, Mister?" The little girl asks me as we drive to the storage area that we stay in. 

"We are going to a place where we can be safe." I tell her simply, not wanting to explain further. 

"I thought I already was safe." She says with a puzzled expression laced on her face. 

"No," I tell her. "There are horribe people in the world out to get you. It's best if you just stay with me." I finish and keep watching the road as it rolls by under my car. 

I really hope this works. I don't want to hurt her, I wish I could make that clear that she will be safe. I would never hurt someone so little, so presious. But, I will do anything to hurt those girls. They all deserve it. Each and every one of them. 

The boss has been planning this out for ages. Ever since all of the girls were in pre school. He watched, he planned, and he knew that it would all work out as planned. Ever since he told me his plan I knew I should follow him. There is no way that anything can go wrong. No way at all. 

I drive into the drive way and the garage door opens. I drive into the dar room and the girl and I both step out of the car. The room is pitch black. I hear a scream from the other side of the car. 

"Kat!" I scream. I hear mumbles from the other side of the garage. "Don't you dare hurt her!" 

A light turns on on the other side of my car. I see the boss with a cigerette in his mouth as he blows a puff of smoke out of his mouth. One of his other workers hold Kat to him with his hand over her mouth and a knife to her kneck. He smiles and I see tears falling down her cheeks. 

"Have you come to care for her?" He asks me and I chuckle.

"No," I chuckle and shake my head. "Our whole plan was to send her back. Unharmed"

"Yes, that was before a report got back to me saying you tried to rape your daughter."He says and I try to cut him off. 

"You don't under-" 

"I understand quite enough!" He shouts at me and more tears fall down Kat's cheeks. "This was not a part of the plan! I told you, you have to go by the plan or I will tell everyone that your wife is being starved in your celler!"

"Oh God.. Don't" 

"Then follow the plan!" 

"I will, from now on I will! I promise!" I yell at him with fear laced in my voice. "Just don't tell anyone!" 

"Fine. Take her into the room." I walk over and I take her hand. 

Once we get into the room she's still crying. I pull her over to a bean bag chair and I turn on her favourite show. She still cries. I tell her she's safe now. And she hugs me. She stays in my arms for a while and she starts to fall asleep. I lay her on the bean bag chair and place a blanket over her. 

She wakes up and I give her food. It's four in the morning. The boss then comes in. His old recruit takes a small gun and puts it against her kneck and she is knocked out. 

I begged him for the last time not to hurt her. 

He gives me a stern look. "You cannot tell me what to do." The they leave the room and they lock me in.