▶ [YOUNGJAE × JIHYO] Princess Peachie

note: sorry if i take too long to update 😣 since i've been away for a while, i'll be doing a Q AND A THIS WEEK so drop your questions in the comments below and i'll be publishing a chapter to answer them. also, here's a younghyo for you guys (since they're way overdue as well) and a baby au since i felt like it!

recommend listening to the instrumental for extra feels!

plot: in which youngjae and jihyo celebrate the fourth birthday of their lovely daughter

type: fluff

---

Jihyo felt a whisp of air pass by her as she was arranging the plates of chicken by the table, like someone ran by her

Jihyo felt a whisp of air pass by her as she was arranging the plates of chicken by the table, like someone ran by her. Sure enough, she caught a glimpse of little Jiwon's purple tutu as he ran past the table.

"Don't run, honey! What did eomma tell you about running?" she called, wiping her hands by her apron. Choi Jiwon turned back and gave her a small smile before running into her playroom, along with Jaebum's own son, Jungwoon, and Bambam and Mina's little girl, Suki. They were the most adorable little bunch, and very soon their house would be filled with screaming little children, all without the cuteness.

Not that she was complaining, though.

Jihyo walked back into the kitchen, where Mina was working on grating a whole carrot. "Jihyo unnie?"

"Yeah?" she asked, resuming her work by the kimbap.

"Remind me again; why are we grating whole carrots?" Mina's forehead was scrunched. "Vegetables have practically no use in children's parties, you know."

"Aigo, Mina, those are going in the spaghetti sauce." Jihyo winked at her. "There's no way kids are going to eat them if they know they're vegetables, so we put them in the spaghetti. That way everyone's happy."

Mina rolled her eyes and laughed. "You're such a mom."

"Yah, you're one too, Mina, don't excuse yourself."

"Yeah, but not that kind of mom." She smiled to herself. "Probably because Suki's not really that picky an eater, she eats anything."

"Well, you're going to find her increasingly hard to feed when she gets older," Jihyo replied. "And that'll come by very sooner than you think."

"Tell me about it." Mina looked at her. "Jiwon's already four."

Jihyo nodded. "Yeah. It's like it was only yesterday that Youngjae was singing her nursery rhymes, now she's singing them herself."

As Mina went on about how Bambam could probably spoil Suki to death, Jihyo's mind couldn't help but wander off and linger. It was Jiwon's fourth birthday party, and she couldn't really tell if three years have really passed - it felt like a short amount of time. She'd put a stop to Jiwon's growing if she could, so that she could remain her princess peach forever, but that wasn't nowhere near true.