▶ [YOUNGJAE × JIHYO] Sweet Dreams

note: aahhhhhhhh my lovelies i am so so sorry i couldn't update any earlier 😭 i feel so terrible huhu school took the best of me and i recently caught a flu to make it worse 😣 but anyway i enjoyed reading your replies and ships you guys 😁 it was great! hope you enjoy this one as well (iyounghyo)

highly recommend listening to the instrumental for extra feels!

plot: in which jihyo and youngjae sing to their child at night

type: fluff

---

Jihyo stirred softly in her sleep, the familiar warmth of the sheets grazing her arms

Jihyo stirred softly in her sleep, the familiar warmth of the sheets grazing her arms. She shifted slowly in her position, her eyes still closed, and felt an arm gently wrap around her waist, another person pulling her closer to his own body, closing the gap within them.

She smiled subconsciously in Youngjae's grasp.

She felt his steady breathing at the back of her head, and he traced soothing circles on her belly where his hand rested. Both of them snored peacefully in their sleep, finally relieving themselves of the tension.

You could tell that both were glad to finally have a peaceful night of sleep, which was something they've been deprived of ever since the baby's arrival. They've been busy these past few days with her, that having more than three hours of quiet shuteye was a privilege.

Jihyo turned to face the opposite direction, so she was now facing her husband. She nuzzled herself beneath his chin, sliding her arms beneath his, and taking in his scent. Youngjae, in turn, stirred in his sleep, and gave slight sretch before wrapping his arms around Jihyo once more, pulling her closer to his body and wrapping their sheets around them for more comfort.

Youngjae placed a light kiss on her forehead, before dozing off once again.

And they stayed in silence, peaceful like before, enjoying their alone time for a bit. Jihyo smiled again subconsciously in her sleep.

That is, until the beautiful silence was gently disturbed by the baby's cries from the nursery.

Jihyo sleepily popped one of her eyes open. Of course she'd be awakened at this time, she thought to herself, groaning for a bit as she stirred awake. Having Jiwon in their lives was definitely a blessing they could never manage to replace. But sometimes Jihyo wished she knew how tired her eomma and appa was before she could even think of crying again. It was exhausting.