▶ [TWICE × GOT7] Playtime (Part 1)

note: pls do not judge me for this i've been reading a lot of baby au's lately and i find them cute, so decided to make one for myself! pls support me on this fam this was also inspired by that 'real got7' episode where they played with two little girls hehe

recommend listening to the instrumental for extra feels!

plot: in which twice has to babysit got7, but got7 are adorable toddlers who bring hope and love to the world

type: fluff

---

It was just another normal day for TWICE - they where up to go who knows where, about to do who knows what

Or, at least that's what usually happens.

Today, they were in a building in downtown Seoul. Chaeyoung thought it weird, since it was already eight-thirty in the morning when they arrived. Jungyeon thought so, too - usually, when they had appointments somewhere, they had to go kind of early. Guess it wasn't a regular appointment.

They were bought to a room on the building's eighth floor. They had to take the elevator in groups because they might overload the thing, and Nayeon blamed the fact that she was gaining weight. Tzuyu agreed to this as well, savage maknae that she is, which earned her a twack on the head from the fake maknae.

Mina was first to enter the room, and she just squealed with delight with what she saw. It wasn't just a room, it was a playpen - complete with shelves full of toys, a rubber mat, little tables with story books, and a corner full of stuffed animals and plushies. All nine girls loved it, and they didn't need to act excited for the filming crew - it was all a natural reaction.

And you can imagine the hell that broke loose when they saw everything.

Sana immediately ran to the plushies, Tzuyu behind her. Jihyo and Mina were basically fangirling over the story books as they flipped across them. Momo and Dahyun were ready to race their cars, and Chaeyoung was so happy she could eat the crayons.

Jungyeon was all like 'I can't wait to have kids' and Nayeon was all like 'I can't wait to not have kids'. It was the best.

After a good five minutes of Nayeon and Momo practically dragging Sana away from the huge teddy bear, they were made to stand in a line and introduce themselves.