▶ [MARK × SANA] Flips

note: they're one of my greatest ships ever! i like ship them so harddd i love mark and sana, and i hope you guys like this too c:

recommend listening to the instrumental for extra feels!

plot: in which mark teaches sana how to do martial arts flips

type: super fluff

---

"Jagi, I don't think this is a great idea," said Sana

"Jagi, I don't think this is a great idea," said Sana. Mark apparently didn't think so: he was active today.

Mark had brought her to what he calls 'the tumble room' at the JYP building. It was where he and Jackson practice their flips and tricks. Mark loved this room, and he visits it whenever he has the time so he can practice.

Sana couldn't walk properly because of the floor of the room was filled with some sort of foam-y mat. She didn't even remember how Mark was able to convince her to try doing flips; not unless she wanted to die at a young age. But she just told herself that this would make him happy. You're such a good girlfriend, she thought.

"You're right," Mark replied. "This is a great idea!"

"Mark, I'm going to die." She looked at him with big eyes full of worry, but Mark just smiled at how cute she was.

"You'll be fine. It's actually easier than it looks, you know."

"That's because you make it look easier than it looks. You're a professional." Mark stood up and started jumping around to warm himself up.

Sana sighed, still in her sitting position. She put her hair up in a bun, tightened it, and crossed her arms. She was ready, all geared up in a exercise attire. Mark was so, too.

Mark did the most amazing flips, and Sana forgot she was scared. She started clapping and cheering her boyfriend on. "You're amazing!"

"C'mon, try it!" He walked over to her, but as he approached, Sana started shaking her head. She remembered she was scared. "Ani! Ani, Mark no!" She ran away from him, and they just started running around the room, chasing each other and giggling, until Sana was too tired to run.

"It'll be fine," said Mark. "Please, jagi? For me?"

Mark's puppy dog eyes were all of Sana's weaknesses combined. She could've had a heart attack if he did aegyo. "Fine," she agreed, and Mark smiled hugely. "But if I die, you won't have a girlfriend to try and kill anymore."

"You won't die," he replied. "I'll be here to catch you." He kissed her on the cheek. Sana crinkled her nose in response.

"So, how do we do this?" She asked.

Mark thought of an answer. "Ah, we should start with this!" Mark did a flip.

 "Ah, we should start with this!" Mark did a flip

Sana's eyes widened. "Are you kidding me? I can't do that!" She hit his arm. "Let's start with something simple. Like, basics or something."

"There are no basics," Mark said as-a-matter-of-fact-ly. "You just have to do it."

"Well, I can't do that!" Sana laughed nervously.

"Well, what lifts can you do?"

Sana thought for a moment. "I can do a cartwheel!" She did two consecutive cartwheels while humming a circus tune. Mark laughed. She is just so adorable. "We need something more advanced than that, jagi."

"That's all I can do." She pouted.

Mark thought for a second. He needed to not-kill his girlfriend. What should he do?

"How about this?" He lied down and flipped himself up martial arts style, landing on his legs.

Sana observed. "No, I can't do that."

"It's the easiest I know!" Mark laughed. "C'mon, jagi, you can do it."

Sana sighed. "You're so lucky I love you." She lied down. "I wouldn't have thought about doing this in the first place."

Mark lied down beside her. "I love you, too." He laughed. "Now, lift your legs up, to your chest, like this." He did so, and Sana copied him. She started laughing.

"Don't laugh!" said Mark, who was laughing too. Sana stopped laughing, but she was still giggling. "Now, kick your legs up, and lift your body at the same time, so you land on your legs." He did so, and Sana tried to copy, but she just ended up kicking her butt onto the floor.

Mark started laughing at Sana's attempts to do the flip. Sana was laughing at herself too, because she couldn't do it. Finally, she just laid on the floor, frustrated. "I can't do it, jagi, I told you." Mark sat beside her, and she looked up at him. "Sorry."

"That's okay. Sorry for making you do this." Mark scratched the back of his head, and Sana crinkled her nose.

"You still love me though, right?" she asked. Mark smiled and gave her a peck on the lips. "Of course, I do," he said. "I won't stop loving you just because you can't do silly stunts." She smiled. "You want something to eat? My treat." Mark was the sweetest. Sana nodded.

Mark got up to get their bags. Sana was still lying on the floor. She decided to give it one more try. She kicked her legs up, and did the flip successfully. A little wobbly, but successfully.

She started screaming. "Mark! Did you see what I just did?! I did the flip! Ommo, I did the flip! I'm so awesome!" She ran to him and jumped on him and hugged him tightly, her legs wrapped around his waist. She was so happy.

Mark started laughing as he lifted his girlfriend up. "I saw it! That was amazing!"

"I didn't think I could do it!" She couldn't stop smiling. She got down from him. "I should tell PD-nim to start putting stunts in TWICE's choreography, and I'll be doing them!"

Mark laughed at her comment. "Of course you will."

Sana laughed as well. "Now, how about that treat?"

---

this is adorable c: i'm glad i got this idea. what do you think, guys? let me know in the comments what you think, it would mean a lot! thanks again!

WORD COUNT: 925 words

- nayeonsbunny