▶ [JB × NAYEON] Drunk

note: if you read the note (lol) you would know that i will be putting some bro-sis fics here, and here is one of them c: i actually see nayeon and jb as siblings, not because of their identical last names, i just have reasons, they just have this sibling feel. that's all!

recommend listening to the instrumental for extra feels!

plot: in which nayeon goes to his brother jaebum drunk because her boyfriend dumped her and she didn't have a ride home

type: bro/sis fluff

---

It was really late, and Jaebum could feel the drowsiness overcoming him: his eyelids getting droopier, and his head drooping to his side

It was really late, and Jaebum could feel the drowsiness overcoming him: his eyelids getting droopier, and his head drooping to his side. He had a rough day, and this television break late at night was his only break. Soon enough, he was dozing off.

Then there was a knock on his door. And another.

Don't mind it, he thought to himself. Maybe if you don't respond, they'll think you're asleep.

Then there was another knock. But this time, a girl's voice came with it. "Y-Ya! Oppa! Open up!" Jaebum's eyes jolted open.

"Oppa! Come on! What's taking you so long?"

Jaebum closed his eyes and sighed deeply with pure annoyance. He was too tired for this right now. But he got up, flicked his living room lights on, and opened his door.

A girl of about twenty was sitting legs apart on his patio. She had the same black hair as him, and the same expression on her face. She clutched the sleeves of her coat with one hand and a water bottle on the other.

"Gwenchana (What's wrong)? What do you need, Nayeon-ah?" Jaebum asked her coldly yet sleepily. It was clear that he was getting tired of his little sister's antics.

Nayeon looked at him. Her make-up was crusty, like she had been crying, and her eyes were red. "He broke up with me, oppa." She started to tear up again.

Jaebum raised an eyebrow. "Who did?"

"Jackson did", she slurred, pouting, "and he's proud of it, too."

"And what does that have to do with you bothering me at this time?"

"I don't have a ride home." He remembered: Nayeon lived a few miles from his place.

"He broke up with you and then he ditched you?" Jaebum scoffed. "Some guy." He faced his sister. "There's no way you're sleeping here."

"Please, oppa." She sniffled. "I don't want to go home."

"That's your problem. You're a grown woman, Nayeon, you should be able to take care of yourself."

'C'mon, oppa! I won't be such a bother."