▶ [JACKSON × MOMO] Pancakes

note: i actually got this idea from an otp prompt book somewhere, i forgot who wrote the book lol but thank you so so much for this idea i love it since i didn't update for a few days, i'll be posting a few this week yay thanks again!

recommend listening to the instrumental for extra feels!

plot: in which jackson wakes momo up in the middle of the night to make pancakes

type: fluff

---

Jackson stared at the ceiling

Jackson stared at the ceiling. It was empty. Too empty, he thought.

He reached his arm over to his dresser, and got his phone. He unlocked it and checked the time. 1:38 am. He sighed. He woke up at an absolutely inconvenient time, and it was frustrating him. It was a strange feeling to him. He never usually wakes up in the middle of the night, but tonight was an exception. He woke up feeling frustrated, because he wanted to go back to sleep. He usually relaxes at this time, especially when he was at home, when he was in bed.

Especially when he was in bed with Momo.

He looked to his left and stared at the girl beside him. She was sleeping in GOT7's dorm tonight, because he pestered and pestered her to not leave and stay with him, much to hers and JB's dismay ("I can't have this woman seeing my beauty routine! She'll think I'm fake!") but she gave in anyway. They went to bed quite early, since both were super tired from a day of practice reahearsals.

Momo's eyes were closed, and her mouth was slightly open, which Jackson found cute. Her hands were gingerly touching the pillow as she snored quietly, and he could feel her steady breath touching his face. She looked so peaceful.

He envied her.

Whenever he was with Momo, whether it be cuddling at home or having dinner outside, he would relax, and tone down. She had that effect. He was a different kind of Jackson around her - not the usual hyper and sassy one, but the sweet and lovable one. She calmed him down and made him enjoy her company. She liked sweet and lovable Jackson, and so did he.

He turned to her direction and snaked his muscled arms around her. Momo stirred and gave a soft groan, and turned to the other side. Jackson saw this as an opportunity, and slowly pulled her towards his body, his arms around her waist. He entangled his legs with hers, and laid his head on the pillow with his face by the back of her head, smelling her sweet-scented hair. He closed his eyes and deepened his breaths. Momo was with him now, and he wanted to relax.