Chapter 56

Lucy's POV*~

"Mmmm Niall! That smells good!" I giggled as I traipsed into the living room, my hair hanging in wet ringlets past my waist.

"Here! I'll fix you a plate!" he exclaimed all too eagerly.

"Nono that's alright, I'm really not hungry." I said as I moved to pour myself some tea from the pot on the stove.

"At least eat this." Harry encouraged, sliding a banana to me from across the counter.

This; I could do. At least for him. For being there for me.

Looking at him now; at us, you never would have thought that we had just reunited after me abandoning him the way I did.

I slid into the seat next to him at the table, he was on my right, Zayn was at my left.

"Heeeyyy Zaynybrainy." I teased, nudging him with my elbow.

He rolled his eyes at my dumb nickname.

"Hey Lucygoosey." he countered, a playful smirk on his face.

I couldn't help but laugh.

"So. Zayn. I need your help with something." I stated as I started to peel the banana Harry had given to me, pointing my attention to him.

"And what would that be dear?" he asked, leaning on his elbows to look at me.

Zayn, was absolutely, beautifully stunning. Most guys wouldn't appreciate that term, but honestly, with these four boys (five, if you counted Louis), beautiful was the only word I could probably use to describe them.

Zayn looked almost the same as he did when I first met him, except his facial features just got sharper. It made him look even MORE attractive then when I first met him.

"Do you know a really nice hair salon?"

The boys all looked at me skeptically, except for Zayn, who was grinning widely at me.

"I have a perfect one! You want your hair cut?! How short?!"

I laughed at Zayn's excitement. He always liked to be involved with my hair care, always taking me out when I got it cut, and had helped me pick my "style". He was my go-to-guy for everything.

"To about here." I held my hands up to my chin.

Harry's eyes nearly popped out of his head.

"That short!?"

I nodded my head, taking another bite of the banana.

"I'm tired of long hair. I want something new." I said simply.

Zayn was still grinning excitedly.

"Hurry up and finish and we can go now!" he told me, shoveling the last of his pancakes into his mouth.

"You're a pig." I muttered, finishing off the rest of my breakfast.

"But you love my anyway!" he winked, his mouth still full of food.

*****

"Ohmygod Zayn! Harry's gonna KILL me!" I shrieked, covering my mouth with my hands.

My hair was in a bob, hitting just above my chin, with long angled bangs, swooping past my left eye. And the colour...Zayn had suggested I go blonde. So...I did. My hair was a light ash blonde, one of the lightest colours other than platinum blonde.

"No he won't love! You look great!" Zayn assured me, gently massaging my shoulders.

In all honesty, I loved it. But Harry loved playing with my hair; he learned how to braid using my hair. And whenever we were laying on the couch watching movies, he'd always have his hands twisted in it, running his fingers through the curls. And I did the same to him. There was just something calming about holding his curls in my hands.

"Well let's get this over then." I sighed, standing out of the stylist's chair.

After MUCH persuading ( *cough* zayn stole my wallet and I wasn't able to get my credit card out *cough* whaaaaat?!), Zayn convinced me to let him pay.

"If I die, it's totally your fault." I muttered as I got into his car.

"Woah woah woah! We're not done yet!" he exclaimed, like I was expected to know this.

I raised my eyebrow in confusioon.

"We're going shopping!"

Great....

~*Harry's POV*~

Lucy and Zayn had been gone for like...five hours now. When Bella woke up and realized her mom was gone, she started to freak out. But once Niall explained to her that Zayn took her out for a bit, and she'd be back soon, she calmed down a bit.

It as almost 3:00 when Zayn came huffing in, his arms laden with shopping bags.

"Did you buy the entire damn mall?!" I exclaimed, gaping at the bags.

Zayn chuckled slightly.

"Hush Harold." he scolded me, before turning his attention to the other boys. "Alright you lot! Sit down! I want to show you my latest masterpiece."

The boys and I rolled out eyes but listened. There was no arguing with Zayn when he was excited like this.

"Alright Luce, You can come in!" he grinned once we were all seated; Bella was on the edge of her seat, looking for her mother.

I swear, all the guys' jaws dropped when they saw her. Gone were her long, black, wavy locks. Instead, it was short, straight blonde hair. She was dressed in a high necked dressed, that was navy blue with pink flowers on it. She was wearing nude heels and just looked...absolutely stunning.

"Does it look awful?" she asked, biting her lip nervously.

"You look....amazing." I breathed, my eyes scanning over her body.

A blush heated up on her face, and she was looking shyly at the ground. She looked....vulnerable. And it made me want her so much more than I ever had before.

The boys all voiced their opinions on her look, telling her she looked great, and she made a good choice. But after a couple moments, they all made up excuses on why they had to go, taking Bella with them. But I think they just knew how badly I wanted to be alone with her.

As soon as they were out, I got up and crossed the room as quickly as I could, pulling her into me and kissing her hungrily; desperately; with everything that I had in me. And she kissed me back just as desperately. But then, she pulled away. Much too soon for my liking.

"Harry...what are we?" she asked, her eyes searching mine.

"I...I have no idea." I answered truthfully, before pulling her into me, kissing her again.

I didn't know what we were. But whatever the hell it was, I sure was liking it at the moment.

(A/N) Did you like it?! :D i certainly hope so x3 So. 45 votes and 35 comments for the next chapter. OH. Did you notice the sexyamazingwonderful cover?! jdfaldrjaekls. I love it (: