Dancing Styles - Valentine's Day Special

(A/N) hello guys(: okay. So this is kind of my thank you/ valentines day gift to you all. Thank you for supporting me this entire time. I won the on the rise fan fiction watty awards! And I cannot thank you enough for that. It really means a lot to me.

So, this is a Lucy/Harry Valentines day special, from when they were dating(:

This is dedicated to a girl that means the absolute world to me

Happy valentines day lovies! And enjoy(:

**********

"Lucy, hurry up! Harry said he would be here any minute!" Louis yelled from outside my bedroom door, banging roughly against the wooden surface.

I rolled my eyes.

"Chill out Lou, I'll be out in a second." I grumbled, bobby pins dangling loosely from between my lips, my hands twisted in my ridiculously long black hair, trying to twist it back so I had a half up, half down hair-do.

"I don't even know what you look like! I was supposed to like... Approve it or something. That's what best friends do." I heard him mumbling.

I rolled my eyes and continued pinning my hair in place, continuously adding spurts of hairspray here and there.

My makeup was a "flawless" foundation, with plenty of highlighting and contouring. I had black winged eyeliner, and my lips were painted a glossy red colour. I was wearing a deep red sweater dress that matched my lips, the sleeves going to my elbows, the dress itself went about three inches above my knee. With it, I was wearing just a pair of simple black heels, that put me about 4 inches taller. I swept a final coat of lipstick across my lips before grabbing my black wristlet, dropping my phone and credit card into it.

Louis was sitting on the couch in the sitting room when I stepped out of his bedroom, nervously fiddling with the ends of my hair.

I was a very self-conscious 17 year old. I always had been. Harry, my boyfriend, was convinced he could change my thinking. But whatever.

When he heard the sound of my heels clicking against the hardwood floors, he turned, and just stared.

"Should I change...? Does it look bad?!" I panicked, reaching down and tugging at the hem of the dress.

Lou jumped up in front of me, grabbing my hands and holding them at my sides, away from my dress.

"Lucy, stop love. You look... You look beautiful." He said quietly.

I grinned and leant forward, wrapping my arms around him, leaning my head against his chest.

Louis was my best friend in the entire world. I'd be lost without him. We had grown up together. I had convinced him to audition for the X-Factor, and he always supported me with my dancing. He had also brought me on their first tour with them around the UK as a backup dancer.

I don't know how long we stood like that, but we were interrupted by the sound of Harry knocking at the door. Louis reluctantly let me go and backed off.

"I'll go get the door." He said quietly, walking away with his hands in his pockets.

I stared after him with a knot in my stomach, confusion fluttering in my chest.

Louis had always been like an older brother to me. So why did I feel so... So empty when he let me go?

I shook my head, clearing the thoughts out. I didn't have time to think about that. Harry was here.

I followed in the direction Louis had went, to meet them at the front door. I saw Harry's unruly curly hair just above Louis, and my heartbeat sped up in my chest.