Chapter Thirty-Two

~*~*~This chapter is dedicated to MomentsInLife because of my cover<3 isnt it great?<3 thanks so much! :D*~*~*~

~*Harry's POV*~ 

I smiled once I hung up my phone. Finally, things seemed...alright with Lucy. None of the tense-ness, none of the secrets, and she had told me the truth. Bella was sitting on my lap, still playing with my curls; she seemed to do that a lot. Like her mom. Whenever Lucy would get nervous or space out when I was with her, her fingers would find their way into my curls, just...looping them around her fingers, letting her mind wander to something else. 

"Alright honey. Mummy says she loves you, and she can't wait to see you, so let's get you to bed now." 

Bella crossed her arms and pouted. 

"I want to say goodnight to Uncle Lou." she exclaimed. 

I hesitated, thinking. 

"Honey, I think Uncle Lou's sleeping. How about...how about, as soon as we get home, we have Uncle Lou come over for dinner. Because he has someone he wants you to meet." I said, remembering Lucy saying something about a girlfriend.

Bella didn't argue, just nodded her cute little head.

"Alrighty! Bedtime!" I exclaimed, scooping her up and spinning her, making her giggle. 

I smiled to myself. This was right. Things were  good now. I just wish Lucy had told me from the beginning, and then I would have gotten to be there for all of it. 

~*Louis' POV*~

As usual, our conversation went from some fight, to one of us kissed the other, I cant remember who. Usually its her, but it may have been this time. I'm not sure. And one thing, well, led to another, and here we were, in her and Harry's bed, her half asleep, my humming to her, trying to get her to sleep. 

I missed this. I hated that the only time this happened was after I hurt her to the point where I could see her breaking. I was....doing to her what Harry did before. Breaking her a little bit at a time, a day at a time. It wasn't what I wanted. I wanted her. But she seemed...so dead set on staying with Harry, for Bella's sake. 

"Lou...are you mad at me?" she asked softly, pulling me out of my thoughts.

Her body was curled against mine, fingers brushing against my stomach, her head splayed on my chest. 

I lowered my head to hers, so my nose was in her hair, inhaling her sweet, strawberry scented hair. 

"No..I...I don't know Lucy. I just....don't know what to do. You're expecting me to be okay with my kid technically being Harry's kid. Like...nothing happened with us, and everythings perfect with you two. I'm sorry...but it's kind of not fair..." 

She sighed, I could feel her breath hitting my body, warming me all over. 

"Lou, I just...don't want to be in the papers and be known for being a whore. And you and i BOTH know, that that's what the stories would be if it got out."

 She looked down before looking up finally to meet my eyes. 

"Yeah Louis. I want this, just as much as you do. And...maybe. If we can find a way to keep it VERY secret, it may be able to work. But...I can't get a divorce to be with you. I can't...put it out in the open like this. Please..just...don't make me tell Harry. Please. I'm begging you. I'll have you over every day to see him or her. And you can help pick out a name, and you can do what you did with Bella. Please. Just...don't risk my marriage for this. I'll do anything just, not that please." 

Tears were pricking her eyes, but she was fighting them back, and I knew that if I made her keep talking they'd spill over. I couldn't have that. My sweet, strong, brave Lucy, crying. I'd made her cry so much lately. I felt like a monster. 

I pulled her tighter into me, and kissed her forehead, feeling her relax against me. 

"Alright. I won't tell. Just..please keep me involved. Can we, just...like. Make up as friends? Because  I want an excuse to be able to see you and everyone thinks we still hate each other." 

She nodded, snuggling into me. 

"Sure thing. Now shut up. I want to sleep." 

I chuckled,

"Fine, Miss Demanding." 

She smiled and leaned up, kissing me softly, but before she could pull away, I took my phone off the bedside table and snapped a picture of us. 

"Mmmph. why did you do that?" she groaned, blinking. I had forgotten to turn the flash on my phone off. 

"I wanted to remember this." I said, kissing her again. 

"If anybody sees that I"ll personally come and destroy you." she mumbled into my lips, before ducking her head to my neck, trying to go to sleep. 

I chuckled, saving the picture. 

I wouldn't let anybody see it. It would ruin our deal. And finally, it felt like I was getting what I wanted. Sort of. I was sort of getting the baby, and I still got Lucy. I just had to hide it from Harry. 

This could be difficult....

(A/N) 

Hey! So yay! Lucy and Louis are finally working on things. Lucy's still lying to Harry but I mean....she kind of doesnt have a choice. Will she be able to make things work with BOTH boys?! o: Guess we'll have to find out! 

5 votes, and 5 comments for the next chapter? <3 it would mean a lot.