Chapter 39

~*Harry's POV*~

Three days turned into a week which turned into two weeks. Lucy still hadn't come back yet. Bella missed her, hell, I missed her too. I missed waking up and seeing her tiny body curled up next to me, usually as close to me as she could possibly get. I missed her teasing me in the mornings. I missed her laugh. Her smile. The smell of her strawberry shampoo. Her perfume that drove me insane. I would give anything to have her back. Anything. I don't...I don't even care if shes with Louis, I don't care what they do, I just...want her here with me, right now. So I don't feel this....emptiness that only went away when I was with her. I needed her..

~*Lucy's POV*~

It's been two weeks, and all I've done is sat on Louis' couch. I haven't spoken to him. Haven't done anything. Just sat and watched the news, all day and all night. A lot of stories were about me and Harry. And made me seem like...the biggest slut in the world. I was. I really was. And the damn tv was just a sick reminder to me of what I really was. And then they were talking about how well Harry was taking it, and that there even appeared to be a new girl in his life. And then they would show pictures of him and Bella and Carly, just out and about, looking perfect and family-ish.

I felt empty. Like...I couldn't even explain this feeling; like some part of me was ripped out, and then stomped on right in front of me...like it had died. And every time I saw pictures of them together, Carly doing what I should be doing; another part of me died.

I stood up. Dammit, it's been two weeks and I havent done a bloody thing! I shuffled into the bathroom. Louis was off doing some shopping with Liam, so I had the house to myself. I stepped into the shower, turning it on so it was decently hot, and shampooed and conditioned my hair, shaved, washed my body, and made sure everything was just perfect. Stepping out, I tied a towel around me, before pulling out my hair curler. I was going to go out, and just drink until I forgot this damn mess.

***

2 hours later I was almost ready, my hair curled into loose, sexy ringlets, in a form-fitting sea green dress, that went high up on my thighs, with a cutout back that had the fabric crossing in an X across my tanned back. I had golden strappy stilettos on my feet, and gold cuffs on my wrists. My makeup was my typical red lipstick, and I went with a more dramatic cats-eye eyeliner, with enormous full lashes, and blush. I looked better than I had in quite awhile; and I was pretty proud of myself.  

"Lucy can I get in there yet?" Louis asked for the hundredth time. He had come home about 40 minutes into my preparation, and I hadn't let him in yet.  

"It's all yours." I said, swooping the door open dramatically.  

He did a double take when he saw me, jaw dropping a little.  

"Where do you think you're going?!" he asked.  

"Just out." I replied with a shrug, slipping past him.  

"Liam! Tell Lucy she can't go out like that!" Louis yelled before giving me a glare and moving past me into the bathroom.  

I rolled my eyes and went back into Louis' room, grabbing my black clutch, and heading out to the door.

"I have a bad feeling about you going out looking like that." Liam told me, leaning against the front door with his arms crossed.  

I sighed, crossing my arms also.  

"Li, I'm just going out for a little. I've been on this couch for two weeks. I just wanna have a little fun." I whined, giving him my puppy dog look he ALWAYS fell for.

He sighed and looked down before looking back up at me.  

"I really don't approve, but you'll be careful, right?"