Chapter 54

(a/n) hey guys! So, I won't be updating until sunday, because im heading up to New York City tomorrow! I just wanted to give a little shoutout to Isnt_He_1Derful for dedicating part of her story "My love, My Heart Is Beating For This" to me. It's a good fanfic, check it out if you get a chance!

www.wattpad.com/5451130-my-love-my-heart-is-breathing-for-this-1d-fanfic/comment/14132751

^^read her story! :D

Okay. I'm done.

And now, your next chapter!! :D

******

~*Harry's POV*~

I could hear Caroline throwing stuff in our room and I groaned, knowing that I would have to clean that up later. Bella stirred in her sleep, tossing and turning on top of the duvet. I stretched out next to her on the bed, wrapping my arm around her, pulling her closer to me. She snuggled into me, cuddling into a ball; just like her mom. I chuckled lightly and leaned down, kissing her forehead, gently stroking her wild curls, watching her as she slept.

I felt my eyelids getting heavy, and despite trying my best to sleep, my body eventually succumbed to sleep.

~*Lucy's POV*~

It had been 45 minutes since I had left, and I was sitting on a bench across the street from the apartment. I had been ready to go in for about twenty minutes, but Niall had texted me telling me Caroline was still there, and I was now just waiting for her to leave. I didn't want to start any more problems, and right now, staying out of Caroline's way was my best bet.

After about 15 more minutes, I saw her finally come out of the apartment, with a bunch of bags. She angrily threw them into what I gathered was her car, before stomping over to the drivers side, and revving the engine loudly, driving off.

For someone who was like....15 years older than me, she acted as mature as Bella sometimes...

As soon as I was sure she was out of sight, I hurried up the steps, slipping into the apartment. Going out in shorts and a t-shirt was not my best idea. I was FREEZING. I jumped on top of Niall as soon as I got into the apartment, cuddling into him.

"It's sooooooooo cold." I moaned, wrapping his arms around me, snuggling in close.

Niall laughed at me, and pushed me off of his lap.

"Oi! Go find Harry! I'm sure he'd like to cuddle with ye!" he grinned, wriggling his eyebrows at me.

I rolled my eyes and stood up, brushing off my legs.

"Some friend you are." I whined, sticking my tongue out at him before flouncing off to find Harry, because, I was in desperated need of some warming up right now.

He wasn't in his room, which, was just destroyed. Looks like Caroline had a nice go at it. So, I checked back in Bella's room, and sure enough, he was curled up around Bella. I smiled slightly at the sight, before crawling into bed across from Harry, wrapping my arms around Bella, who readjusted her position into me. Here we were again, like a big old happy family.

~*Louis POV*~

Eleanor was hilarious. We had gone for coffee to this cafe, and stayed for like...6 hours. It was ridiculous! I just..loved spending time with her. Her laugh was infectious; her smile contagious. The way her eyes sparkled like she knew some secret I didn't. I was intrigued.

"Well Louis, it was quite wonderful to meet you, but Im afraid I have to go." she said, a slightly sad smile stretched on her face.

I frowned slightly.